mjfpt73 is offline New Member

test and fina cycle help!!

I'm running 400mg of test a week along with 75mg of fina EOD. I ran pretty much the same cycle about 6 months ago and got tremendous weight and strength gains, but not getting much this time out and it's the same brand of gear. Should I up the dosage to 600mg of test and 100 Eod fina? Will this give me a little more gains? I'm 5'7" 188lbs. with about 9% bf right now, would like to get up to 195...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    yes u should increase ur doses iam not an expert with fina but i think alot of guys her tak it 75 mg ed

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    what type of test are you running? i would up the test doseage and run the fina 75 mg ed

I'm running Cyp.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Is your diet the same as it was last time? Diet will be a big determining factor in how well your body reacts to the gear. If all is in line there, you might want to up the fina at 75 ed.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    ok, you want to try and keep the test levels above their compliments. so if cyp test yield is 70 mg for every 100 mg injected, you are running 280 mg of test/ wk. the yield for fina is 87 mg for evey 100 mg injected, you are running 261 mg of tren / ew. imo you should run the tren @ 75 mg/ ed and run the test @ 750 mg/ew. that would put your yields @ 457 mg tren/ ew and @ 525 mg test/ ew. your in a shty spot since your mid cycle.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    im getting ready to run a Fina Test cycle my self. Im gonna run 500mg of test-e a week and 50mg of fina ED. What were your exact results as far as weight?

gained 20 lbs. last time and kept about 15. My diet is the same 4000 to 5000calories a day.

Thread Information