Thread: var

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

var

i have 100 10 mg anavar tabs, the pink ones.
    First i got them for 160, thats pretty good right? Second, i wanna build a cycle around them.

I hear that adding test to var and primo is bad. it goes against everything ive researched, but everytime i talk to a relatively experienced gear guy thats what they say. what do you guys think

cause i was thinking
    700mg prop/week
    400-600mg primo/week
    40mg var/ed

or trading the primo for eq because of price

bump

you guys dont like my question or something??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all to get anything reasonable out of var you need to do around 80mg a day. You have 100 tablets at 8 tablets a day, so you have enoiugh fro 12 days. Second of all, where did you hear that Test and Var together is bad, thats just plain crap !!!

well i did mention that it is against all research i have done on my own, and the guy who told me was mr jersey. not thats anything prestigious, hes a just a proffesional juice head and looks great so i figure he knows what hes talking about

and he also told me that if you dont have extensive gear experience that .125 to .2 mg per pound of bodywieght is good. thats where i got 40mg from

well anyway, id like some helpful info on the cycle, i thought that i could use var as a finsher, 40mg ed for the last 4 weeks i might have been wrong, let me know what you think is better

is there anyone that wants to answer me at all, not tryin to be a dick but all i got was one response that didnt really help that much

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle looks ok. id def change the primo for eq at 600mgs wk if you'r thinking financially. the var needs too be 60mgs for 4wks min from what iv found. and you do need test, run prop. what are your prrevious cylces?

testerona is primo that much better than eq or is it just hard to get so its expensive?

only two before, did a dbol /deca and then a prop/eq/winny cycle

Herbster is offline New Member
    There seems to be a hell of a lot of test/primo in relation to the var.
    It doesnt seem like you are buidling a cycle around the VAR.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    First of all to get anything reasonable out of var you need to do around 80mg a day. You have 100 tablets at 8 tablets a day, so you have enoiugh fro 12 days. Second of all, where did you hear that Test and Var together is bad, thats just plain crap !!!
    I disagree, why would he need 80 mgs of var? No need to go that high. My first var cycle was 50mgs and it was great.

Whoever told you primo var test cycles are no good is dead wrong. It is my cycle of choice now..fewest sides and great lean gains.

well i think im gonna go with var/eq/prop now.primo is too expensive and if i run eq at 600/week i think itll be ok

i also cant get my hands on any more var, i only have 100 10mg tabs, if i could get more then id go higher, i wanted to get the var in for the last 4 weeks.

do you think 40mg var for 25 days will do anything bebeficial at the end of the eq prop?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I disagree, why would he need 80 mgs of var? No need to go that high. My first var cycle was 50mgs and it was great.

Whoever told you primo var test cycles are no good is dead wrong. It is my cycle of choice now..fewest sides and great lean gains.
    i totally agree even at 30-40mg a day of var is,good,,if you take to much at the begining you just kill your tolorance and will hav to use shit loads of mg from then on of everything,,start at 40 if you dont feel itin 2 weeks wich im 99% sure you will just up the dose

but can i add it at the last 4 weeks of a 12 week eq prop and have it work very well? what do you think

also, im gonna be running eq 600/week, do i need to front load it as some say?? if so how much is a front load?

toolman is offline Banned
    My honest opinion is it should be run 8 weeks. If you cant get more, or can't afford it, save it for a cycle when you can do it right. Also as advised you should have more than you need on hand in case you decide to up your dosage due to not feeling it. Var is great for strength and you should definately notice the strength gain while on. So get enough for an 8 weeker or save it.

Thread Information