vetter is offline New Member

How does this look???

First cycle, Stats: 5'10" 190#, 18% b/f, Goals are to be around 215# and 15% b/f at the end of pct. I will be running AOP gear.
    10 week cycle
    1.5ml per week of Test CyNanthate 400 per week, Mon and Thurs inj. 10 wk's
    40mg of Dbol ED for 4 weeks
    40mg of Winny ED for 8 weeks
    Nolva on hand for anti E

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by vetter
    First cycle, Stats: 5'10" 190#, 18% b/f, Goals are to be around 215# and 15% b/f at the end of pct. I will be running AOP gear.
    10 week cycle
    1.5ml per week of Test CyNanthate 400 per week, Mon and Thurs inj. 10 wk's
    40mg of Dbol ED for 4 weeks
    40mg of Winny ED for 8 weeks
    Nolva on hand for anti E
    Is that a typo on the cyp?Or is it a blend I never heard of?

12 weeks of orals huh bro?Bit long wouldn't you say?

~Pinnacle~

No typo, It's a blend. 200mg of cyp and 200mg of E. Being the first cycle, I'm just looking for the best options for the gear I have. I know that the dbol and test will bloat me a bit so thats the reason for the 8 weeks of winny. Would 80mg of winny every other day be better in your opinion?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i'd stray away from T-400 during a first cycle, it can produce quite painful shots

No typo, It's a blend. 200mg of cyp and 200mg of E. Being the first cycle, I'm just looking for the best options for the gear I have. I know that the dbol and test will bloat me a bit so thats the reason for the 8 weeks of winny. Would 80mg of winny every other day be better in your opinion?
    Type out exactly how you plan on running that cycle,please

Ex would be :

wk 1-10 test 400 mgs weekly
    wk 1-4 dbol 40 mgs Ed

on those lines......k?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Do some more research. Don't try and rush into a cycle because that's the only Gear you have. You obviously have obtained a source so why not research a little more and then decide what you should do from there.

As Pinnacle said 12 weeks of 17AA would be really harsh on the liver. I would re-think this whole plan and not rush into it.

Knowledge is power. I made mistaked when I was younger and rushed into cycles without all of the information I needed. You have this great board at your disposal so use it.

Weeks 1-10 600mg per week/ monday and thursday inj.
    Weeks 1-4 40mg of Dbol ED/ 20mg in morning 20mg before bed
    Weeks 5-12 40mg of winny ED

I have enough Nolva incase of itchy tit. Should I get some clomid or hcg just in case?

I have enough Nolva incase of itchy tit. Should I get some clomid or hcg just in case?
    You have a spare liver lying around?

That's a beefy first cycle man...You need to drop either the winny or dbol.You can't run both.

And more isn't better either.This is your first cycle,and you'll grow like a weed on the test only.But you can use one of the two orals you have,but not both.you have ZERO experience in this game.You have no idea what sides you might get.

You know how to inject?

What needle to use?

How about PCT?

Diet in order(planned out already?)

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Do some more research. Don't try and rush into a cycle because that's the only Gear you have. You obviously have obtained a source so why not research a little more and then decide what you should do from there.

As Pinnacle said 12 weeks of 17AA would be really harsh on the liver. I would re-think this whole plan and not rush into it.

Knowledge is power. I made mistaked when I was younger and rushed into cycles without all of the information I needed. You have this great board at your disposal so use it.
    I have been researching for about year and half. I've had peeps tell me Sus/Deca /Winny, Test E/Winny, and every other Combo. I didn't decided just to jump in. Just wondering if I should change this stack around to be better suited for a first cycle. I forgot to add my age to the stats above. I will be 37 in a month. I have been lifting for 3 years. Took some time off when my dad was dying of cancer and am getting back into it. Building my base back up before I even start the cycle. Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's a beefy first cycle man...You need to drop either the winny or dbol .You can't run both.

And more isn't better either.This is your first cycle,and you'll grow like a weed on the test only.But you can use one of the two orals you have,but not both.you have ZERO experience in this game.You have no idea what sides you might get.

You know how to inject?

What needle to use?

How about PCT?

Diet in order(planned out already?)
    How to inject: Yes, Both parents were nurses.
    Needle size: 23/25 guage 1.5 inches.
    PCT: Have nolva, just wondering if clomid or hcg should be used also.
    Diet is also in order, My Brother in law took 1st in heavy wieght class at the IFBB competition in 95. He has helped me get things in order.

I have been researching for about year and half. I've had peeps tell me Sus/Deca/Winny, Test E/Winny, and every other Combo. I didn't decided just to jump in. Just wondering if I should change this stack around to be better suited for a first cycle. I forgot to add my age to the stats above. I will be 37 in a month. I have been lifting for 3 years. Took some time off when my dad was dying of cancer and am getting back into it. Building my base back up before I even start the cycle. Thanks for any info.
    I am very sorry to hear about your father bro. Look at what Pinnacle said up above and follow that. You should drop either the Winny or Dbol because running 17aa for that long is not a good thing.

How to inject: Yes, Both parents were nurses.
    Needle size: 23/25 guage 1.5 inches.
    PCT: Have nolva, just wondering if clomid or hcg should be used also.
    Diet is also in order, My Brother in law took 1st in heavy wieght class at the IFBB competition in 95. He has helped me get things in order.
    You will def need Clomid.

Thread Information