Njectable is offline Member

Smile Its time for a little TEST!

Sup guys, i'm planning my next cycle which is gonna get started in the upcoming weeks. Its gonna be my first "real" cycle with test, cause i know alot of you guys say a cycle is no cycle without test. I'm going to be running

Test E (schering) @ 500mg a week(250mg twice a week) for 12 weeks

I also have some Anavar sitting around so i'm gonna add that in as well to help keep my bulk clean and maybe help with water retention and keep my muscles looking hard while on the test. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to add this into my cycle though cause i know i want to bridge it so my Var lasts 4-5 weeks after my last Test injection so that it can help me keep my gains from the test. Heres what i have for anavar;

Anavar @ 60mg/ED (Powder Var mixed at 10mg/ml)
    (At 60mg/ED i have enough to last 11-1/2 weeks, don't quite have enough to last 12 weeks unless i bump my dosage down to say 55mg/ED)

For my cycle i was thinking about something like this;

Week 1-12 - Test Enanthate @ 500mg
    Week 6-17 - Anavar @ 60mg/ED

I'm also not positive about what my PCT would look like for this cycle, i plan on running Nolva @ 20mg/ED week 1-12. And i know PCT for Test E should start 14 days after your last injection. But i'm not sure if my PCT is gonna start the day after i take my last 60mg of my Var or what. And should i be taking the nolva past week 12? Like i said the reason i'm planning to do Anavar weeks 6-17 is because i want to remain on the Var for a few weeks after my last Test injection because i hope it can help me keep almost all my gains from the test and also clean up any sloppy weight that might of been put on during the time i was on the test. This is my first actual stack so the PCT itself is kinda confusing me as to when i should start it.

Looking to get some advice on whether i should change the weeks when i start taking my Var, and advice on when i could discontinue taking the nolva and when i should start my Clomid, whether it be Week 18 the day after my last serving of the Var or what.

I already know the clomid will likely be 100mg for the first 4 days and then down to 50mg for 2-3 weeks. Already had to go through all that, question is just basically concerning when i'm gonna be starting the clomid for this cycle.

I'm really pumped about finally getting some test into me, i have been afraid of the sides which is why it was taken me this long to get a hold of some and plan a cycle with some test in it. Practicularly concerned with the possible threat of acne, but i will never know how it effects me, sides wise, until i try it.
    Last edited by Njectable; 01-29-2006 at 08:54 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Why not time the start of anavar so you take your last day of it, 2 weeks after the last test shot? That way they will both be out of your system at the same time and you can start pct the very next day, week 14.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Why not time the start of anavar so you take your last day of it, 2 weeks after the last test shot? That way they will both be out of your system at the same time and you can start pct the very next day, week 14.
    its a possibility, but i figured with doing it this way say the test is out of my system week 14, but i'm still on var till week 17, i figured by doing that it would actually help me keep my gains from the test a little bit better rather then stopping the var at week 14 when the test is leaving my system and just going straight to my PCT, i could be wrong though, definately wouldn't be the first time

sp9
    I would run it so they are both out of your system at the same time.

If you do it your way, your natural test will be shut off completely when you come off the test and you will be continuing with anavar for 5 more weeks. What is key to keeping your gains is going through PCT at the right time to jumpstart your body's test production. I personally do not think those few weeks 15-17 will be very good. You will be producing no natural test (or very little) and will have no more synthetic test either. Walking around for 3 weeks with 0 test could be quite depressing, lethargic, no sex drive, etc.

I would run it so they are both out of your system at the same time.

If you do it your way, your natural test will be shut off completely when you come off the test and you will be continuing with anavar for 5 more weeks. What is key to keeping your gains is going through PCT at the right time to jumpstart your body's test production. I personally do not think those few weeks 15-17 will be very good. You will be producing no natural test (or very little) and will have no more synthetic test either. Walking around for 3 weeks with 0 test could be quite depressing, lethargic, no sex drive, etc.
    ya you make a pretty good point there.

sp9
    I am not saying to shorten your var time, just slide it back so you get the most pct benefit.

ya i know what your saying so the cycle would look more like this;

test E; week 1-12
    Var; week 3-14
    Nolva; week 1-14(i figure my's well run nolva till week 14, ain't gonna hurt anything, the test will be in my system till week 14 anyways)

PCT Start time; week 14(14 days after last injection)
    Clomid 100mg for first 4 days, and 50mg for 2-3 weeks

sp9
    Alot of people feel var for that long is not good. I ran it 14 weeks myself last fall and had a great experience. It will mess with you cholesterol levels so be sure to eat lots of good tuna, salmon, walnuts. Also have oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal will actually suck a little of the bad cholesterol right out of your system. There are other supplements for cholesterol but I never used anything but good whole food.

From the main page, cycle examples:

Clomid Therapy:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg

ya i'm already ran a couple var only cycles with pretty good results, first one at 80mg/ED for 8 weeks, and my last one 50mg/ED for 12 weeks and didn't notice any negative effects really from the cycle.

I guess my dosage for Clomid during my PCT was slightly off, thanks for the help man

sp9
    One last thing. I run nolva all the way through PCT, usually 10mg Daily up to pct and then 20 mg daily through pct.

My favorite pct is pheedno's. Check out his thread:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=94626

so just run 10mg of nolva throughout the cycle, i've read alot of threads where people run it at 20mg/ED but to me this seemed maybe a bit excessive, obviously if signs of gyno appear i could see bumping it up but i think 10mg/ED during your cycle is a better idea.

sp9
    It depends on your genetics and how you react to side effects. Some people don't run Nolva at all if they don't begin to get sensitive nipples. Some do like I do, some take the full 20mg daily. I like the 10mg. You can always raise it if you start to feel like you need more.

ya, can always bump it up if sides begin, well you've pretty much got my whole cycle organized for me. I thought i had most of it under control but i'm glad i asked now, because there's a few things i misunderstood and you've cleaned that up pretty good. Thanks bro i got it all replaned and documented on my computer now, so i'm all set.

sp9
    I am starting mine on March 15. Will be kinda like yours.

I finally decided on 1-4 dbol kick start 50mg ed, 1-16 test e 600mg ew, and 8-18 anavar 80mg ed.

When are you starting? Maybe do a cycle diary thread so we hear how it goes.

I am starting mine on March 15. Will be kinda like yours.

I finally decided on 1-4 dbol kick start 50mg ed, 1-16 test e 600mg ew, and 8-18 anavar 80mg ed.

When are you starting? Maybe do a cycle diary thread so we hear how it goes.
    i should be starting half way through february, i was thinking about adding dbol for the first few weeks, but beings this is gonna be my first time using test E and it would also be my first time using dbol i wanna see how i react to just the test E so if sides start to appear i know its definately from the test

Thread Information