muscles03 is offline Associate Member

short testosterone cycle??

a testosterone cycle should be ran at least 10 to 12 weeks i see, but ive seen some posts on here about people only running for 30 days to 8 weeks, some on 250-500 mgs a week, and they see excellent gains. please critique this id like to hear some opinions

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on the type of test. I know I dont even see gains till week 4 on test enth so to quit ot 30 days means i get nothing. However on my test susp cycle I blew up 25 pounds in 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    depends on the type of test. I know I dont even see gains till week 4 on test enth so to quit ot 30 days means i get nothing. However on my test susp cycle I blew up 25 pounds in 4 weeks.
    im sorry i meant to put testosterone enanthate

bump

billybob13 is offline Banned
    8-12 weeks at least

Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    8-12 weeks at least
    yes im going to run the test e at 10 weeks, but what im wondering now is the dosages, i dont want to do too hard of a cycle its my second cycle, my first cycle lasted 5 weeks and gained a little more than 20 pounds and kept 15 and i ran that at 500 mgs a week, now i have a test E only cycle, and i want to do it at 250 mgs of a cycle, anybody have experience on this?

BUMP! damn

BUMP! damn

bump

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i ran a cycle of test e and saw really good gains UNTIL week 8, i'ts my opinion that everybody will act different when using test my next cycle is already planned out and i won't be using over 8 weeks

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles03
    yes im going to run the test e at 10 weeks, but what im wondering now is the dosages, i dont want to do too hard of a cycle its my second cycle, my first cycle lasted 5 weeks and gained a little more than 20 pounds and kept 15 and i ran that at 500 mgs a week, now i have a test E only cycle, and i want to do it at 250 mgs of a cycle, anybody have experience on this?
    Yup, lots of people add mass at 250mgs per week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    you can use longer esters with short cycling if you know what you are doing and understand the concept, you dont attack a 30 cycle like you would with 14 weeker, its down to the mg's ED, long esters can be use without doubt

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    you can use longer esters with short cycling if you know what you are doing and understand the concept, you dont attack a 30 cycle like you would with 14 weeker, its down to the mg's ED, long esters can be use without doubt
    I believe that the short cycles are extremely hard on the body. You can take massive amount of AS and add weight but gains are mostly water and fade fast. I dont understand the reasoning to try and fit all that into a short cycle.

I believe that the short cycles are extremely hard on the body. You can take massive amount of AS and add weight but gains are mostly water and fade fast. I dont understand the reasoning to try and fit all that into a short cycle.
    taking AAS for long periods of time is very hard on your system not short cycling, because before your body can adjust you finish the cycle and recovery and maintain.
    The concept of short cycling can be implemented no matter what level you are, the whole idea of short cycling is to use high amounts of AAS+other compounds to shock your body into growth, the body grows in short bursts just like when we were babys/teenagers when we go on long cycles we build up a tolerance to its effects the body gets use to the compounds we use so staying on for weeks on end only creates side effects and problems for future cycles, with this system you wont need to increase the dosages with each successive cycle or bridge/coast, alot of top level BB's are using this system with amazing effects its been around for years in Europe, also the dosage depends on your own cycle history and not what advanced BB's are using,

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    can you use high doses of prop for the same thing? like 1000mg a week or more?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    taking AAS for long periods of time is very hard on your system not short cycling, because before your body can adjust you finish the cycle and recovery and maintain.
    The concept of short cycling can be implemented no matter what level you are, the whole idea of short cycling is to use high amounts of AAS+other compounds to shock your body into growth, the body grows in short bursts just like when we were babys/teenagers when we go on long cycles we build up a tolerance to its effects the body gets use to the compounds we use so staying on for weeks on end only creates side effects and problems for future cycles, with this system you wont need to increase the dosages with each successive cycle or bridge/coast, alot of top level BB's are using this system with amazing effects its been around for years in Europe, also the dosage depends on your own cycle history and not what advanced BB's are using,
    I agree with you completely! The longer you are on the harder recovery will be, since your natrual test is asleep. Most growth also happens in the beginning!

But short cycling is only effective with AAS that gives "alot of bang."
    If someone wanted to do a mild androgenic cycle like t-bol/primo, he would get poor results in 30 days.

so what about prop? can you do the short cycle thing with prop?

if so what are the doses that i would use?

vitor what do you think? I know somebody has an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I agree with you completely! The longer you are on the harder recovery will be, since your natrual test is asleep. Most growth also happens in the beginning!

But short cycling is only effective with AAS that gives "alot of bang."
    If someone wanted to do a mild androgenic cycle like t-bol/primo, he would get poor results in 30 days.
    Thanks Vitor, i understand what your saying about mild androgenic but the concept can be implemented with any AAS, its the agressive approach for a short period of time and before the body can adjust its over, infact ive seen excellent results with primo recently

man-g is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    yes ofcourse thats a much faster test, so it is ideal for shorter cycles :-)

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    yes you can use prop,but id do some more research before starting a short heavy cycle.

well i ask because yes it is fast acting but i hear that it is not the strongest test so i was wondering how it would differ

im planning on running prop for 8 weeks at 700mg

would 4-6 weeks at 1000mg/week be any different or just kickin the sh*t out of myself?

ive used it and it took a while for me to feel anything significant, i threw dbol in and felt it in literally a few days

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Vitor, i understand what your saying about mild androgenic but the concept can be implemented with any AAS, its the agressive approach for a short period of time and before the body can adjust its over, infact ive seen excellent results with primo recently
    What about long acting esters for short cycles, does that work? I feel like it takes about 4 weeks for the long enathate-ester to kick in?

If you used(test, primo)
    test e-2gram ew 1-4
    primo-2gram ew 1-4

or would you use prop and oral-primo?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    What about long acting esters for short cycles, does that work? I feel like it takes about 4 weeks for the long enathate-ester to kick in?

If you usedtest, primo)
    test e-2gram 1-4
    primo-2gram 1-4

or would you use prop and oral-primo?
    yes you can use the longer acting esters first,its the mg per day what makes everything kick in, normaly use them for the first 10 days at a high amount, the amount you would use depends on your own individual cycle history and what you have been use to this would give you an idea what kind of mg a day you should be using, everybody is at different stages, ive just finished a 30 day cycle and i used long esters at the begining with great effects,

bump, more opinions

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    A good rule of thumb is: The older you are, the shorter the cycles!

Thread Information