mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

syringe measurement

does the beginning or the end of the stopper make the measurement, if you think about it you now what i mean

come on you can do it, i know someone is wondering the same thing, also what do you do about the wasted gear in the end of syringe, theres always like a 10th of a cc in there which over a hudred shots can add up

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    Think about it, the stopper has no factor for the measurment because it holds nothing. For the second question, will you be doing any cyle where you would actually like to save a hundred or so "10th of a cc?"

well what i meant is the stopper is about .5 cc/s long so is the measurement from the top or bottom of the plunger cause i dont know how the syringes are made so i dont actually know how its meant to be used if that makes more sense, ive always just done it from the top which would be more

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    Think about it, the stopper has no factor for the measurment because it holds nothing. For the second question, will you be doing any cyle where you would actually like to save a hundred or so "10th of a cc?"
    i agree with the first part, but 100/10ths can be reduced to 10/1cc's = 10cc of juice. yes that does add up. but i dont know what you are saying as theres usually next to nothing left in my syringe after shooting. try pushiing the plunger down as far as possible and leavng it there for a few seconds before you remove the needle.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    come on you can do it, i know someone is wondering the same thing, also what do you do about the wasted gear in the end of syringe, theres always like a 10th of a cc in there which over a hudred shots can add up
    I find it hard to believe you got a 10th of a cc left in your syringe...unless???
    You are using like a 50mL syringe...

billybob13 is offline Banned
    not possible because if you press all the way it should all be gone and if you can't push it through then it is what it is forget about it is a non-negligible amount.

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    To answer your original question, the edge touching the oil is where you should measure from. If you think about it, with the syring empty, plunger pushed in...it would be reading 0.5cc if you used the outer end and you have nothing in the syringe.

Thread Information