G-S Guest

When can I start again?

I have often heard and read about the "time off, time on" theory, but I can't find any factual information about the length of time one should lay off in between cycles.

Also, does time off mean "time off AFTER clomid" or "time off after last injection"....

I'd like to get some input on everyones beliefs and impressions of what "time off" means...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I define "time off" as the time it takes for your body to normalize.

Dropping some of the weight you gain during your cycle is normal, so I look for a point when my strength and weight level off.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: When can I start again?

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    I have often heard and read about the "time off, time on" theory, but I can't find any factual information about the length of time one should lay off in between cycles.

Also, does time off mean "time off AFTER clomid" or "time off after last injection"....

I'd like to get some input on everyones beliefs and impressions of what "time off" means...
    I think the only beneficial aspect to "time off" between cycles is from a health perspective. People who stay on for long periods of time realize that androgens remain effective for a long period of time (I have been on cycles for 30+ weeks in a given time with continued gains, but I don't recommend this). So I would say there is no necessary time frame in between cycles due to the sheer fact that you will be trying to get endogenous levels back to normal just to halt them right after. The important factor is to take a look into the future and allow adequete time off to protect your health.

G-S Guest
    And, how much time off for your health to rejuvinate? I guess that's the answer I am after.

If I spent 10 weeks on a cycle, and then clomid 3 weeks after for ANOTHER 3 weeks, would it be considered a 16 week active cycle? That's the question I am unaware of.

Gear101 is offline Member
    get your blood work done that will tell you the true.. but do it real close to time off maybe a wek early

G-S Guest
    Hmm. I just read a thread over at another board, and it was in the educational thread section. Anywho...

It stated in part that your time off should equal ATLEAST half the amount of time on.

But, like I said earlier, I'm sure that is someones opinion. I'd like to read some FACTUAL study on this matter, if there is one.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i agreed GEAR101 i just had my done last week
    and last night i picked up the results cameout way better than the previous blood test he did
    althrough i been drinking a bit which i told him
    that, he reccommended to do another one after i finish my cycle, he even told me that i can continue my cycle longer as long as i keep doing a blood test from there he can see my progress,
    by the way i'm enan500, EQ400 both 1-10
    and D-bol 1-5 15 to 20mged, and i'm not planing to
    stop till i finish my gear which i still
    have plenty..

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I heard that you should lay off at least the same amount of time you were on. (10 wks on, at least 10 wks off)?

Thread Information