ThornyBorny is offline New Member

Question What do You Think?

Im getting ready to start my first cycle but first let me give you guys a little bit of back ground. In high school i hit the weights hard and got cut up and very strong for my size. I then came to college and lost all motivation. A little while ago i looked in the mirror and didn't like what i saw. Now that motivation is back. My Question to you guys is: What do you think about Winstrol with Testosterona 200 or Winstrol with Testosterone Enanthate ? See i am trying to get cut again and get back to my old strength. Also can you really buy cycles on this site?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What is your age/wieght/training experience?

NO..you cannot buy drugs on this site.Everything we say here is for our own amusement.

~Pinnacle~

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    If you are looking to get cut again just get back in the gym and make sure your diet is in check. The Diet Forum has a good Cutting Diet Sticky that can guide you.

But if this is your first cycle go with some Enthanate or Cypionate at 500mg's 1-10 with PCT

ThornyBorny is offline New Member
    i am 5 8 and 190 i generally eat pretty healthy i have been working out for about 8 years and hardcore workout out for 4 years before i went away to school but know i am back in it. so im trying to build my strength back up and lose the excess fat that i have gained from not working out. I have no intention of getting huge. What would you guys Recommend?
    Last edited by ThornyBorny; 01-29-2006 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Information