Idlook2 is offline New Member

Sterilizing gear..

I just got some UGL test e from a friend of a friend and I'm wondering how would I go about making sure it's sterile? I've heard of baking it, but at what temps for how long? I've heard that extreme heat can break down the steriod ?

The dude says it's good and he's using it now with no problems...I just like to double check everything.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlook2
    I just got some UGL test e from a friend of a friend and I'm wondering how would I go about making sure it's sterile? I've heard of baking it, but at what temps for how long? I've heard that extreme heat can break down the steriod ?

The dude says it's good and he's using it now with no problems...I just like to double check everything.
    allways good to double check ask the same question in the anabolic steroid laboratory http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-laboratory/

Bizz

Idlook2 is offline New Member
    Thanks. I'll post there.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlook2

Don't bake it... u can add a little ba and filter it thru a .22 whatman or u cld just filter it thru a .22 whatman as is...
    Baking it can destroy the hormone....

Thread Information