muscles03 is offline Associate Member

Anybody run an 8 week or less cycle of TEST E???

has anybody here ever ran an 8 week or possibly less cycle of testosterone enanthate ?? how many mgs a week did u dose at?? what gains did you achieve??

bump

Njectable is offline Member
    even if someone has done it, its not recommended and everyone here is gonna tell you to run it for atleast 12 weeks. I'm not sure why you would want to only run it for 8 weeks. If you don't have enough test to last 12 weeks my best advice i could give you is get more, because i can't advise you to go ahead with an 8 week cycle of Test, it just wouldn't be in your best interest and your gains IMO between a 8 week and a 12 week cycle are gonna be night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    even if someone has done it, its not recommended and everyone here is gonna tell you to run it for atleast 12 weeks. I'm not sure why you would want to only run it for 8 weeks. If you don't have enough test to last 12 weeks my best advice i could give you is get more, because i can't advise you to go ahead with an 8 week cycle of Test, it just wouldn't be in your best interest and your gains IMO between a 8 week and a 12 week cycle are gonna be night and day.
    i am going to run a 10 week cycle at 250 mgsa week, i dont want to have too much of a dosage though, i know its recommended at 500mg but im going with 250 a week

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E doesn't really "kick in" untill week 5ish... so you would only have three weeks to use it. Most people will run Test-e for 10-12 weeks.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have used it in the past for only eight weeks before I was better informed. I did get some gains off of it. Probably not the best idea though, because the gains that you can get off of a 10-12 week cycle will be much better.

Like another poster said, many don't really notice it for close to 5 weeks. It is typically 3 weeks for me, but in either case, a longer ester test like enanthate would make more sense to run for a longer duration.

Thread Information