Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member

Test Prop & Cytomel

Its My 1st Cycle. I Was Told That For A 1st Cycle Doing Some Test Would Be The Best Way To See How Your Body Reacts 2 It. Im Thinkin Bout Doing Test Propionate 400 ( Because I Heard Its The Best ) Along With Some Cytomel . My Main Goal Is 2 Drop Some Weight , No Water Retention ( Which I Heard Prop. Is Excellent For) And Just Maintain My Lean Muscle Mass. 200mg Twice A Week Injected Along With Some Cytomel For 6-8 Weeks....im Thinkin That Should Do Me Some Damage....any Insights On This Or Some Information About Test Prope....? And If You Guys Help Me Out On A Balanced Cycle For These 2....thanks In Advance Everybody-

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You know you have to shoot Prop ED or at the very least EOD ? Not sure if the T3 in there is a good idea, I will leave that to somebody else with experince on that to comment

Yah Between The Enathate And Prop I Think The Prop Will Give Me Better Results......400mg Isnt Considered 2 High Of A Dosage Right...? Its Pretty Average...? Whats The Diff Between Ed And Eod...?

ED = Every Day
    EOD = Every Other Day

400mg is fine for a first cycle. Not sure the Cytomel is a good idea.

Well What Do U Think Would Be Ideal To Combine With Test????? Because I Know I Dont Wanna Take It Alone, All That Testtosterone Would Be Going 2 Waste?

Quote Originally Posted by xxxJUICExxx
    Well What Do U Think Would Be Ideal To Combine With Test????? Because I Know I Dont Wanna Take It Alone, All That Testtosterone Would Be Going 2 Waste?
    All what Testosterone , you are doing 400mg Test Prop , nothing else need thats it. You dont combine anything with it on your first cycle

Ok Twice A Week For 8 Weeks? Injecting Twice A Week Say Couple Days Apart...? Should I Expect Results On That?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How do you get twice a week injecting a couple days apart? hmm... Either inject Test Enanthate twice a week or inject Test Prop EOD at 100mg and see how you respond to Test by itself. Honestly I think you need to learn more about what you are taking before you decide on anything, these are the most basic of questions.

How Long Of A Cycle Would Be Ideal 6 Or 8 Weeks?

Juice, really you need to do a search and read some posts and see where you stand. Your knowledge on the subject is elementary at best, you are going to end up messing your hormones up and not know why or how you did it. I'd rather not even give you any suggestions, you're not ready to cycle quite yet IMO.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks would be a good number to go with. however i think prop is a poor choice with your cycle experience. as stated prop needs to be shot ED for optimum stable blood levels or every other day (EOD) at a minimum. This averages out to 28-56 shots in an 8 week cycle!! whereas test E or cyp would only be 21 shots (however it would be a 12 week cycle).... do a little more research and weight the pros and cons to each test and pick one which fits best....

Well Im Gaining Knoweledge By Asking Questions....im Just Confused Between The The Enanthate And Propionate Thats All....whats The Big Deal, If You Dont Wanna Give Me Any Advice Ibd U Dont Have 2 Brother, Noones Forcing You....if Anybody Else Can Give Suggestions Or Advice Ide Appreciate It

Doesnt Propionate Retain Less Water Than Enanthate Does....thats What Ive Heard, And I Dont Mind Injecting Everyday. At Least For My 1st Cycle I Wanna Get Used 2 The Feeling Of Injections....

This will help with some education http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

You don't understand a lot more than the difference between two esters. Don't get defensive, take it for what it's worth. Just tryin to look out for you, here are some helpful threads you should start with. Goodluck

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Propionate - Test Prop

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate - Test Enanthate

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php - Sample cycle, drop the Dbol

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php - Drop Eq + Var.

Hope these help a bit, the only difference between Prop and Enanthate is the half-life of the ester, Prop is shortacting and Enanthate is a longer ester. Both will do the same thing basically, each has to be shot on a different schedule but most will depend on diet and training while on either Test.

Btw, nice post Kale, that sums it up.

From a practical standpoint for those concerned that anabolic steroids might suppress the thyroid it is a simple matter to incorporate low dose (25 to 50 mcg/day) T3 into a cycle to enhance fat loss while at the same time only minimally if it all compromising gains in muscle mass (10). In (10) one group of subjects was given T3 alone while the other was given a combination of T3 and testosterone enanthate , 200 mg/week. After 28 days of bed rest, the men in the T3 group lost an average of 3.9 kg of body weight (i.e. from 82.0 ± 7.1 to 78.1 ± 7.1 kg). Body weight in the T3 plus testosterone -treated subjects declined by only 1.0 kg (78.9 ± 4.9 to 77.9 ± 4.9 kg). Lean body mass declined by 1.5 kg in the T3 group, whereas the T3 plus testosterone-treated subjects experienced nearly a 2-kg increase in lean mass (i.e. 1.7 ± 0.9 kg). Of course we don’t know how much mass the test plus T3 group would have gained had they foregone the T3. Nevertheless these are still impressive gains considering the subjects were forced to lie in bed for 28 days with no exercise, and considering that no special dietary measures were imposed to preserve or increase muscle mass.

SO FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND T3 WILL JUST DROP BODY WEIGHT, WHILE T3 AND PROP 2GETHER WILL DROP LESS BODY WEIGHT, BUT RETAIN A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF LEAN MUSCLE, CORRECT...?

T3 is not needed with Prop alone, if you were taking Trenbolone then I'd suggest otherwise.

so IYO what would you suggest for weight loss....? t3 or test?

A good planned out diet around what your goals are, t3 alone at certain dosages can be catabolic which in turn decreases muscle mass. T3 isn't something to be played with, you are messing with your thyroid fuction.

i think just to start im gonna do 400/mg of prop for 8 weeks....and see how that goes.....ill read up on t3 a little bit more as it goes along ...thx IBD

Goodluck, I think that'd be a good choice. I'd shoot EOD and make sure you switch up injection spots. 1-1.5cc EOD should be fine

should i expect any weight loss in an 8 week cycle....?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    A good planned out diet around what your goals are will determine your results.

I can gain or lose weight while on higher dosages of test depending on how I eat.

ok habout if i do
    1-12 test 400mg/week
    1-12 winny 300mg/week

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    prop doesnt make you lose weight, nothing really MAKES you lose weight, clen and t3 help you alot, but its up to you to keep your diet straight and keep up on cardio. if you dont do this all you will do is put muscle under your fat and get a little bloated looking. youll be drastically stronger and feel great but you wont look that much different.

if you do keep up with your diet, then throwing in a little winny at the end 4 weeks cant hurt you too much. BUT with that you HAVE to take milk thistle, 6 capsules a day, 2 in the morning and so forth. also take cran concentrate for your kidneys. also 6 a day the same way. take a multivitamin, some acetyl-l-carnitine, B6 and B12, thatll give you some energy and keep you nourished molecularly. good luck

Lets start over, what are you stats age/weight/Bodyfat/training exp./cycle exp... etc?

1-12 Winny = bad idea.

ps: milk thisle isn't really a must, no studies have proven it is beneficial.

Lol, well you can run winny for 12 weeks if you have livers stored next to your winny in the closet. if you run winny for 12 weeks you will sh*t your liver out by the 8th week.

like i said take winny for the last 4 weeks, 50mg/ed. along with the milk thistle and cran concent. those vitamins are as important as test in a cycle. meaning it should never be left out. also try to drink a gallon of water a day. if you carry around a gallon jug at the gym its kind of easy, you just end up drinking it without noticing

youre totally right about the milk thistle but i made the mistake with not drinking enough water with 50mg oral winny tabs and got the worst pain in my liver that ive ever felt. I pouned milk thistle for the next 5days and it went away. began feeling better the day of to tell you the truth, thats why im such a believer, but youre right also

im 20years old 280 with like 22 % body fat( i got alot of muscle) i have alot of weight training experience, i managed a gym for 2 years. not too much cycle experience. I dont look 280 i look more like 235. Allz i wanna do is lose like 20 lbs around my stomach area and thats really itill be content with 250-260 lbs at this point for the next 6 months, until i think of any other cycles. I know that there is a cycle out there that is ideal for me. @ 1st i was thinking about just GH then i got some advice that it was bad 4 me. Now after some research and asking around i know that for my 1st cycle prop would be perfect. I think that with proper dosages of t3 or winny and EQ combo i can achieve some amazing results. The reason why now i think im ready is because im mentally in that position, now that i have my diet on check, along with my exercise habits......just the diet and cardio has plateaud me at this point, i need more....thanks

Yes, enough water is a MUST, but I also take milk thistle just for precaution but I'm not too sure if it is necessary.

im 20years old 280 with like 22 % body fat( i got alot of muscle) i have alot of weight training experience, i managed a gym for 2 years. not too much cycle experience. I dont look 280 i look more like 235. Allz i wanna do is lose like 20 lbs around my stomach area and thats really itill be content with 250-260 lbs at this point for the next 6 months, until i think of any other cycles. I know that there is a cycle out there that is ideal for me. @ 1st i was thinking about just GH then i got some advice that it was bad 4 me. Now after some research and asking around i know that for my 1st cycle prop would be perfect. I think that with proper dosages of t3 or winny and EQ combo i can achieve some amazing results. The reason why now i think im ready is because im mentally in that position, now that i have my diet on check, along with my exercise habits......just the diet and cardio has plateaud me at this point, i need more....thanks
    Post your diet, I'm almost positive it has some serious flaws. 22% BF is extremly high, especially at 20yrs old. Don't be so quick to turn to drugs as a solution, post up a days diet and we will help critique.

it looks girly but hit the elyptical bro, it melts fat, i hit the plateau running too. i played football, wrestled, and kickboxed my whole life and never had a problem shedding weight, once i stopped playing actual sports and just running my body didnt react after a few months. you ahve to shock your body, the elyptical is like running stairs and the treadmill at the same time

i think you should work on getting your bf to between 12 and 15% b4 you consider a cycle. test is gonna bloat a little no matter what and all the addipose is gonna soak up the water

addipose soaking up water? What? lol

a days typical diet for me is

7am- ill have a bowl of cereal
    10am- two cans of tuna
    12-1pm- protein bar
    4pm couple pieces of chicken breast
    8pm some salad couple pieces of chicken
    9-11- workout

thats an average days food for me.....chicken and tuna might vary.....

i might just have like 12-20 pieces of chicken in a day, and thats all ill eat

and i feel my metabolism working , unlike before ide do #2 once a day or once every couple days . Now im #2ing after every meal almost. I feel my stomach digesting the ffod as it hits....my body has transformed. I havent dropped as much weight as it shows, because im gaining solid muscle mass back again. the other day i did legpresses 16 plates 10 reps. Im doing barbell presses with 235-255 lbs 10-12 reps like no problem. curling bout 135-145. I mean i do have alot of muscle. Just wanna trim down.....

i do the elyptical trainer, but i cant stand there and do 45 minutes of cardio, thats my only flaw . ill do about 20 2 warmup and end with another 20 . I bought an ipod 2 entertain myself while im doing cardio, thats doesnt seem 2 work either. I can get a better cardio workout doing 30 reps in a row of any excercise than running...

adipose likes electrolytes,

electrolytes like water, simple as that

and yeah i switch it up too, ten minutes walking, 30 min elyp, 10 min walking to cool down

im lucky enough to have tv's on all the cardio equip at my gym so i just put in the headphones, find somehting interesting to watch and b4 i know it the 30 min is over

also try working out in the morning

a days typical diet for me is

7am- ill have a bowl of cereal
    10am- two cans of tuna
    12-1pm- protein bar
    4pm couple pieces of chicken breast
    8pm some salad couple pieces of chicken
    9-11- workout

thats an average days food for me.....chicken and tuna might vary.....

i might just have like 12-20 pieces of chicken in a day, and thats all ill eat
    Thats terrible. check out this thread for some help. Your main two things that are screwing you are "too little carbs" and "almost no Unsat fats" in your diet. You will never drop fat with the diet you are on.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Caban, learn something new every day, thx ---> "adipose"
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-30-2006 at 02:23 AM.

keeps you going all day, you go about your day feeling pumped and you sleep great at the end of the day, rest is one of the most underrated parts of working out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information