ACpower is offline Member

Upcoming Cycle Take A Look!!!!

week 1-10 test E 750mg
    week 1-6 anavar 60mg ed
    week 7-12 anavar 80mg ed
    week 1-10 nolva 20mg ed
    PCT
    clomid nolva

I have a question should I keep the anavr dosages how i have them or should i run anavar for 12 weeks at 80mg ed

bump

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    depends on your goals you are trying to achieve, i would either use it at the start or for the last 6 weeks of the cycle, i have ran it for 10 weeks before but i like to finish a cycle with it,it helps me with my condition towards the end and puts a sharpness to my body,
    also if you were going to run it for 10 weeks i would keep the dose the same at 80mgs ED

alright thanks man appreciate the feed back

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id run it at 80mgs ed , anavar doesnt produce amazing results at low doses imo

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'd split it up with a break in the middle. Reason bieng that running a mild 17aa for 12 weeks isnt unheard of but you have the option of breaking it up and releaving some pressure off your liver with a short break. Plus by starting with it you can get a nice jumpstart while the Enanthate ester is kicking in. Then you can finish for several reasons that Marcus covered. Heres what I would do:

Weeks 1-10-------> Test E 750mgs
    Weeks 1-4--------> Var 80mgs
    Weeks 8-12-------> Var 80mgs

I'm not sure about your goal so I didnt comment on the Nolvadex . If you do decide to run it throughout your cycle make sure to impliment it in pct as well. So run it for weeks 1-15 rather then 1-10...............

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    IMO...Var, like any AA17 med shouldn't be run longer than 8 weeks. While it is true that Anavar is easier on your liver than most other orals, it's still somewhat hepatoxic. Seems like unecessary risk to me.

But, as I say, it's only my opinion. If you do run it longer, make certain you keep up with your liver protectants.

Good Cycling...

thanks guys im gona be running 1000mg's of milk thistle with it ed protect stress on liver.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run it for the final 6 or 8 weeks of your cycle, to solidify any gains already made. I dont like the idea of running Var for over 8 weeks, even though its not as liver toxic as some other orals. The MilkThistle will help too.

Start it at 60mg/ED and adjust the dosage accordingly, comparing gains/sides.

so is there a problem with taking var at 80mg for 12 weeks

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Jayhova16]

QUOTE]

bump this bro... 12 weeks is to long @ 80 mg

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice

I think so too.................

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    i like that .... good move hovie

[QUOTE=Monsteronjuice]

QUOTE]

what about if i run var like this

weeks 4-12 var 80mg ed instead of having that pasuein the middle or will it be better to have that three week gap in the middle
    Last edited by ACpower; 01-28-2006 at 10:48 AM.

bump

[QUOTE=ACpower]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice

what about if i run var like this

weeks 4-12 var 80mg ed instead of having that pasuein the middle or will it be better to have that three week gap in the middle

Well if you were staring with Prop then maybe I'd consider. But since you're starting with Test E I'd definitely jumpstart the cycle with the Var. Why wait 3-4 weeks to start seeing gains . Take a nice little break and get back on for a nice hard finish brotha!!!! Best of luck!!

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower

Well if you were staring with Prop then maybe I'd consider. But since you're starting with Test E I'd definitely jumpstart the cycle with the Var. Why wait 3-4 weeks to start seeing gains . Take a nice little break and get back on for a nice hard finish brotha!!!! Best of luck!!

sounds good thanks a lot for the help bro

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Id just run the var weeks 7-12

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Id just run the var weeks 7-12
    True but it sounds like he has an abundant amount plus a nice kickstart wont hurt.

The only thing that would concern me is the effect it will have towards the end after being ran up front for a few weeks. This is something I've experiemented with in the past and have seen better results earlier in the cycle. I've posted that statement in another thread and got mixed reviews from others.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    week 1-10 test E 750mg
    week 1-6 anavar 60mg ed
    week 7-12 anavar 80mg ed
    week 1-10 nolva 20mg ed
    PCT
    clomid nolva

I have a question should I keep the anavr dosages how i have them or should i run anavar for 12 weeks at 80mg ed
    Run some Dbol 1-4 and then the Var at the end. Good stuff.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    True but it sounds like he has an abundant amount plus a nice kickstart wont hurt.

The only thing that would concern me is the effect it will have towards the end after being ran up front for a few weeks. This is something I've experiemented with in the past and have seen better results earlier in the cycle. I've posted that statement in another thread and got mixed reviews from others.
    At what doses Jay?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    One more thing. Var will probably kill your Cholesterol levels. Please make sure you supplement with Garlic Oil, Red Yeast Rice (in a tablet), Policosanol and Niacin.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    At what doses Jay?

I ran 50mgs of D-bol for 4 weeks. Took about 7 weeks off then ran another 50mgs for 4 weeks to finish off my cycle. I know what some are thinking but I wanted to really hold the weight I gained and it worked. Can honestly say with my PCT I kept almost everything from my cycle.

Strength, weight and size were all achieved in the initial 4 weeks. When I ran the same 50mgs at the end I didnt see much of anything.............

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    One more thing. Var will probably kill your Cholesterol levels. Please make sure you supplement with Garlic Oil, Red Yeast Rice (in a tablet), Policosanol and Niacin.

kale garlic oil and red yeast in one tablet or are they two seperate tablest how mnay do i take a day??

im thinking about running var like this isntead of taking the break weeks 4-12 @80mg ed

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Jayhova16]I wanted to really hold the weight I gained and it worked. Can honestly say with my PCT I kept almost everything from my cycle.
    QUOTE]

WOW.. I hafta ditch this drol thats not working for me, and start up some Dbol . thx bro

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    WOW.. I hafta ditch this drol thats not working for me, and start up some Dbol. thx bro

Wow the Drol isnt working??

What dose and how far in?

Shoot me a PM so we dont highjack AC's thread, or just post it if he doesnt mind. Could help others out as well.........

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    great read. I am considering the same type of test / anavar cycle.

kale garlic oil and red yeast in one tablet or are they two seperate tablest how mnay do i take a day??
    This should clear it up

This is from Bryan2 (supplement guru):

Regarding cholesterol health (The list will be in order of effectiveness)

At the top of the list is niacin

The best form is sustained release
    Next come the regular form (but be aware these two can and will cause the skin to become a flushed red for a few minutes after you take it) nothing wrong it’s just a slight side effect

There is however a version that eliminates this referred to as flush free niacin

A general dose for cholesterol health is around 1000-1500mgs daily but if using the flush free version a dose of 2000-3000 mgs is preferred as this version is slightly weaker acting.

EFAs
    Are up towards the top of the list as well as they work very efficiently at cholesterol maintenance. These are referred to the Omegas 3,6,9 they are found in flax and fish oils which are most commonly used for bodybuilding purposes.

Red yeast riceDoseage:1200mg-2400mg Ed
    Red yeast rice is basically fermented rice that shares the same active ingredients as the main stream prescription cholesterol lowering statins that are on the market. It is known to have a decent effect on cholesterol maintenance. However it is only beneficial to use for short periods of time such as up to 3-4 weeks before the cycle and continued throughout PCT. It should also be noted that this particular product is known to lower concentrations of COQ10 in the heart and liver so either a pre made supplement including this or additional supplementation of COQ10 at 300mg per day will be needed.

Sesathin

Sesathin is an excellent product that has many aspects that are beneficial to the bodybuilding community; one of these happens to be beneficial specifically for cholesterol maintenance and repair.

A short read up can be found at wwwdotavantlabsdotcom/main.php(dot to be replaced with a . to access)

Allicin:
    An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Policosanol:
    Doseage: 10 -20 mg/day
    Policosanol is made up of a blend of fatty alcohols known to be beneficial towards cholesterol maintenance. This specific supplement sometimes takes up to 3 months before full benefits start to show themselves and stacks remarkably well with EFAs producing a synergetic effect.

FenugreekFenugreek is known to help tremendously during PCT for HPTA recovery but also shows some slight benefits towards lipid health.

so anyone think running the var weeks 4-12 @ 80mg ed would be ok

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i like that idea alot more dude. it will reeally harden you up, esp by wk 8 of var. looks great. i wish i could afford that much anavar !

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i like that idea alot more dude. it will reeally harden you up, esp by wk 8 of var. looks great. i wish i could afford that much anavar!

yea its def putting a hole in the pocket but ive been saving up for this

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well have fun w/ it! i can't wait too use some var next cycle. i'm running dbol wks 1-4 then var wks 6-12.

yea this is my first time running var my friend just got off from using it he looks amazing. Im running wit some iran test e i herd the its pretty good

Var is the shit I think, I did it for 10 weeks in my last cycle and the vasularity was amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Var is the shit I think, I did it for 10 weeks in my last cycle and the vasularity was amazing

yeah im def looking foward to the veins how about as far as your abs did they improve a lot from the var?

Thread Information