SpeedDemon is offline Banned

HIV positive guy who just got prescribed Human Growth Hormone!

Hi Guys. My doctor just prescribed me HGH to treat HIV related wasting and mild lipodystrophy. He prescribed 6 mg everyday injected. Is this enough? What is the difference between 6 mg and 6 Iu's ? Anyway. I went to get it filled at the pharmacy today and he said it costed 2,000 dollars!!!!!!!! My insurance will only cover 75% of the cost...but still that is like 500 dollars a month. I called my doc and he said he might be able to get me in the Elli Lily (who makes Humatrope) patient assistance program and get the med for free. I really wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and combine the HGH with another steroid so I can really gain the lean mass that I lost. What compounds do you all recommend? Thanks for reading this! Later!

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    I'm not knowledgeble enough in this area although I have run HGH for about 10 months so I'm definately gonna keep an eye on this thread.

For me 6ius were 2mg I beleive. Well, that's the way I reconstituted them.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    different makers have different iu's per mg. Just listen to the doc.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    Hi Guys. My doctor just prescribed me HGH to treat HIV related wasting and mild lipodystrophy. He prescribed 6 mg everyday injected. Is this enough? What is the difference between 6 mg and 6 Iu's ? Anyway. I went to get it filled at the pharmacy today and he said it costed 2,000 dollars!!!!!!!! My insurance will only cover 75% of the cost...but still that is like 500 dollars a month. I called my doc and he said he might be able to get me in the Elli Lily (who makes Humatrope) patient assistance program and get the med for free. I really wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and combine the HGH with another steroid so I can really gain the lean mass that I lost. What compounds do you all recommend? Thanks for reading this! Later!
    Really sorry to hear you have HIV mate, that sucks !!! Now I dont think you are going to get to many guys here that can answer from experience on this, I sure cant. Fact is most steroids , if your read the Medical mumbo jumbo that goes with them, are made not for juice heads like us, but for people like you with wasting diseases or to help burn victims recover etc. I really think your Doctor should prescribe the juice for you given your condition and the drugs you are taking . Talk to him honestly about steroids and se what he has to say

Milky87 is offline Member
    1 IU = ~0.33mg. So that means you will be taking 18IU per day. Shit

Talk to your doctor about maybe using winstrol (2 - 6mg), anavar (10mg ED) or anadrol . These are the three that are most often perscribed

Sorry to hear about your HIV

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hear about your hiv bro.... elli lilly ( humatrope) is a great growth hormone ..That use to be my brand, I'm a huge fan and hope insurance covers you for it

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Looking foward about starting the HGH treatment. 18 iu's does sound a lot. I will see if my doc can also prescribe deca since it was recently re introduced in american pharmacies.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    I have read several studys that touted the benefits on Nandrolone Decanoate(Deca ) on HIV infected individuals-- Deca when used alone did a very good job at warding off the drastic weight loss (wasting-- which is why he gave you 18iu of HGH daily) AND it had a noticable effect at bolstering the immune system in those with immunodeficiency. I wish you the very best and PLEASE remember to use a sharps container for all of these pins--
    Best of Luck

Thread Information