Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    nice post..

pelly789 is offline Member
    awesome post something everyone should HAVE to read

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member
    Very good post

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    good post, but you only talk about orally taken androgenic steroids .This info does not apply to injectable anabolic steroids. Just wondering why you dont mention anything about injectable anabolic steroids

steroidkilla is offline New Member

hello??

Great post im using your post for research on steroids Im glad i found it, then i saw others people's post after it and threw a fit.

Im sorry but are people crazy thinking steroids are ok to use?? Im sorry but i dont want to sound like a little bitch when i talk cause my testicles have shrunk. I dont want to have surgery cause i grew breasts. Is having fake muscles worth it? Is having liver damage worth it? What happens when you grow a cyst on your liver and it bursts and you start having internal bleeding? Or you develope liver cancer because you think its " ok " to use steroids ? How many kids look up to you? Do u thinks the message your sending to them is good? I dont think so! What about when you have a stroke because the roids helps the fat deposits in your arteries stop flow to your brain? Let me say this again is having fake muscles worth it?

Let me give you a few links to help you understand all this..
    http://www.webmd.com/content/article/102/106619.htm
    http://www.webmd.com/content/Article...m?pagenumber=1
    http://www.gssiweb.com/reflib/refs/1...TOKEN=72525394

This is just a few sites i have found. If your worried about negitives side effects of steroids stop taking them...

CatGrabber is offline Member
    OMG! Did you read the 1st article?! I had no freakin idea steroids caused "greasy hair" IM QUITTING NOW! To hell with this! Who needs these "fake muscles" anyway!

I know Im not the only one to find the "fake muscles" line hilarious.

LOL. I can just see the pencil neck who wrote these BS articles. You can always spot recycled info. What a joke. "Causes your heart to clog up" These articles are good for a few good laughs for certain. Yes, some info is legit but fo rthe most part it is nonsnse written by people with ZERO hands on know how or research. Cat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information