goldsgymmiami is offline Junior Member

What Time Of The Day Do I Take My Gear

2 questions:

At what time of the day should I take my anadrol pill?
    At what time of the day should I inject?

I go to the gym every day mon-sat at 8:00pm because of work but don’t know when to take my gear

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I take my orals first thing in the morning or 1 hour before workout, As for injections just try and inject at the same time each day or each week, however your cycling your injectibles.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I would take the orals in the morning, or before yor workout. For the injectables, I would wait until you get home after your workout and take a shower first. Then inject after the shower. Then go to bed. At least you wont forget that way and also its risky carying roids in your car. I injected nightly after my shower and didnt have any problems. When the muscle is warm after a hot shower and clean, there is less chance for pain and infections.

should i take the injectables before workout today will be the first shot of the cycle

like an hour or before the workout in the gym

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it doesnt matter what time you inject..i just try to inject around the same time everyday/week

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This question is based on what you're injecting. Oil based gear needs not be injected around workout times but more so timed properly. I try to inject the same time ED, EOD, E3D, it all depends on what I'm taking. That way you get the most out of it with minimizing the chance of sides.........

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    This question is based on what you're injecting. Oil based gear needs not be injected around workout times but more so timed properly. I try to inject the same time ED, EOD, E3D, it all depends on what I'm taking. That way you get the most out of it with minimizing the chance of sides.........
    I agree.

It depends what compound your running also. If its Enanthate or Cypionate , it doesnt really matter what time you inject, only the same day each time. But, for example, if you injecting Test Suspension, it does matter what time of day you inject. As Jay said, injecting at the same, or similar time, will help keep blood levels more stable no matter what compound your running.

I find, that if I inject pre-workout I get a better pump.

thanks swifto thats what i wanted to know if i can inject pre-workout
    so you know am injecting omnadren250+deca 300qv

Thread Information