Thread: Tren cycle

wwwrestle is offline Junior Member

Tren cycle

Ok this is my 9th or 10th cyc, pretty sure 9 but didn't really count.. i'm about 225 lbs, 5'9, not sure on body fat, probably somewhere between 11 and 15 percent. I cut down pretty good after tren last time....... So now I'm running 50 mgs/day of dbol for 4 weeks, tren e 600 mg/week, test e 1000 mg/week for 12 weeks, and I'm thinking about adding winny in toward the end. If I were to do this, at lets say 50 mg/day, how long should i do it and when should i start? week 8? 10? Just curious, cuz I was thinking run it for 4 weeks but just not sure when the best time to start would be. Any ideas? Questions? Comments? Concerns? Thanks as always for your feedback.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    those doeses are high aint they m8...500mgs tren and 500mgs of test i would run every 3.5 days..

wouldn't that be 1000 mgs per week of each though? 500 mg every 3.5 days is 1000 per week total

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    sorry m8 i ment 250mgs of test and 250mgs of tren every 3.5 days so altogether 500mgs test and 500mgs of tren a week..they can be put in the same barrel aswell..

stpete is offline Banned
    Your dosages are fine imo but why the winny? But to answer your question, week 8.

well what i was thinkin is I wanted to try and put on some good hard lean muscle and I really liked how winny made me look last time. I realize the dbol will give me bloat and water weight but once that wears off i usually lose those pounds anyway around week 6 so i figured the winny would be a good addition to add strength but not size...

anadroljack is offline Associate Member

Smile answer

sounds good to me good luck and let us know i love tren like you do.

Thread Information