Thread: first time user

ku1a is offline New Member

first time user

Im 21 and i am just starting using steroids , i have a 10 ML bottle of equipose and i honeslty have no idea how to cycle. i need some help and some suggestions on what is a good cycle to start off on. as in how often i take it, and how much i take. any help would be very much appreciated!
    Last edited by ku1a; 01-29-2006 at 09:59 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    10 ml of EQ isn't enough for a cycle.

I suggest you hang around and research alot more.Look into test only cycles for the novice.You have so much to learn yet.You aren't even close to being ready to use anabolics.
    Take advantage of the search feature we have on this board.There is tons of info buried in the archives here.After you completed your research,feel free to come back and ask any questions on topics you don't quite understand.

Happy researching

~Pinnacle~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    21 seems a bit young yet, bro....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Read these threads if you are prepared to put a bit of effort into learning.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

yes... Kale is right.. study those threads and you will learn a ton!!..

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Great post. Lots of info in there for newbies (and old members too)

ku1a is offline New Member
    ok i know it may not be alot, but im not trying to reach body buliding status, or powerlifting. i play sports. so like im guessing maybe i dont need as much as yall body builders. so yall tell me whats up im totally clueless. and yeah i will def read the threads, i know yall prob get fed up with a bunch of rookies asking yall every question under the sun

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ku1a
    ok i know it may not be alot, but im not trying to reach body buliding status, or powerlifting. i play sports. so like im guessing maybe i dont need as much as yall body builders. so yall tell me whats up im totally clueless. and yeah i will def read the threads, i know yall prob get fed up with a bunch of rookies asking yall every question under the sun
    Its not enough. That cycle will do NOTHING. Just turn off MTV, read the links and educated yourself.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    21 years old. You are still capable of producing testosterone at a very high level naturally, so in my honest opinion, I would suggest you hold off on using any type of gear until you have 1. worked out natural for another 5+ years, that way you can get all the benefits of what you produce naturally. 2 learn all you possibly can about the human body and more so, your own body. 3. research the different compunds and learn their effects both positively and negatively. 4. Learn about dieting: good carbs, bad carbs, protein intake, vitamins and so on.

Bro, you got alot of work ahead of you, but if you are really serious about this, you do it the right way. I really dont want to turn on the TV set tonight or anyother night when I get in from the gym and see a headline story about a 21 year old young man who irresponsibly took gear, passed away tonight. You feel me? Do yourself a big ass favor and kick back for a while, your time will come, I promise you.

Take care Young Bro,
    Jray

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    the best to do is 2 read about roid usage bcoz its not a tay we gonna play with it has alote of health risks pluse 10 ml of eq will not do any shit for u save it untill ur ready 2 go

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    the best to do is 2 read about roid usage bcoz its not a tay we gonna play with it has alote of health risks pluse 10 ml of eq will not do any shit for u save it untill ur ready 2 go
    Copy and paste ,

wops wrong thread.

Thread Information