Thread: Info about Clen

DonJuan is offline New Member

Question Info about Clen

I am just starting a cycle of Clen . This is the first time I have ever taken anything. I was wanting to know the best way to lose weight quick and tone up. Get huge is not one of my priorities, just getting fit is. I'm 6'1,240,28% bf. On Mondays and Wednesday I run 3 miles in the morning and again at night. On Tuesday and Thursdays I do an 1:30 hr aerobics and 1 hour weight lifting. Friday through Sunday I haven't been doing anything. Can anyone give advice on how my current workout is and how I need to change it.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan
    I am just starting a cycle of Clen. This is the first time I have ever taken anything. I was wanting to know the best way to lose weight quick and tone up. Get huge is not one of my priorities, just getting fit is. I'm 6'1,240,28% bf. On Mondays and Wednesday I run 3 miles in the morning and again at night. On Tuesday and Thursdays I do an 1:30 hr aerobics and 1 hour weight lifting. Friday through Sunday I haven't been doing anything. Can anyone give advice on how my current workout is and how I need to change it.
    You seem to be doing enough aerobics for sure, with that amount of aerobics and a BF percentage of 28%, your diet must be awful go and have a look at the stickys in the diet forum.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    First off..you have made 2 identical threads on this topic.

Secondly,if you want a workout routine post in the proper forum.This is for anabolic drug discussion only.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information