~WiLdCaT~ is offline New Member

Question *:.PlEaSe HeLp .:*

Hey Guys,

I am currently 6'0 and weighing around 280 pounds. My body fat percent is around 21%, Chest 52, Biceps 19, Calves 19, Thighs 31. Pretty much all hard except love handles and midsection fat.

I have not worked out since 1998 back when i played juco football, but i have always stayed hard and cut up. Everyone is always asking where I work out.

I would like to start body building and i am going to hire a trainer but i do not feel comfortable discussing with him things like steroids .

I would like to get up to around 310 pounds over the next eight weeks and then try and get down to around 9% or 10% body fat.

I tried some primoteston depot 250 back in 97 and I am considering using more anabolic products to reach my goals (like 22 inch Biceps). the only problem is i want to use something that want stay in my system long because I am on a random drug test program at work which includes testosterone level through blood test if they get suspicious.

Was thinking about HG just not sure? What is the best TEST to use in my situation.

After the first eight weeks is up I am wondering is winstrol and phentermine 37.5 would be enough to cut the fat off.

My diet for now while I am trying to gain is around 4500 calories a day. It is about 60% carbs, 20% protein, and 20% fat.

Thanks,
    ~WiLdCaT~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~WiLdCaT~
    Hey Guys,

I am currently 6'0 and weighing around 280 pounds. My body fat percent is around 21%, You need to reduce that to around 12% before starting a cycle

I have not worked out since 1998 And out of the blue you decided you need anabolics?You should train for at least 6 mos before even considering drugs

I would like to get up to around 310 pounds over the next eight weeks and then try and get down to around 9% or 10% body fat. You are 21% now,and want to get down to 10%,but increase mass by 40 some pounds in 8 weeks?Set a realistic goal of just leaning out first.

My diet for now while I am trying to gain is around 4500 calories a day. It is about 60% carbs, 20% protein, and 20% fat. tough to loose BF on a high carb diet like that.

Thanks,
    ~WiLdCaT~
    ~Pinnacle~

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's high powered advice.
    Spot on, Pinn.

M.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Pretty good stats for someone who hasnt trained for over 7 years.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    tough to think your 6ft and 280 at 21%. especially if you havent trained in so long. Try and cut some of that body fat then put muscle mass if you want more size. Sorry but it doesnt sound like a good time to start AAS.

Thanks,
    Blessed with good genetics I guess.
    ~WiLdCaT~

Thanks

Thread Information