rubiconman500 is offline New Member

Superdrol and T3

Is superdrol anabolic enough to be stacked with T3?
    Superdrol at 10mg/day Increasing by 10mg every week for 4 weeks

This is the the T3 plan I have, if I can run the 2 together.
    Day Pill Amt.
    1 1
    2 2
    3 2
    4 3
    5 4
    6 4
    7 5
    8 5
    9 5
    10 6
    11 6
    12 6
    13 6
    14 6
    15 6
    16 6
    17 7
    18 7
    19 7
    20 6
    21 6
    22 5
    23 5
    24 5
    25 5
    26 4
    27 4
    28 4
    29 3
    30 2
    31 2
    32 1
    33 1
    34 1
    35 1

Any experience of suggestions?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I would say yes it is strong enough to hold onto muscle. but you have to realize that a SD/t3 combo could cause some major lethargy, due to SD's effects on blood sugar.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no need to ramp and taper t3 like that. Before you start using t3 i would suggest you do a simple thyroid function test first to see where your basal mody temp is at, and then go from there that way you can dose yourself accurately for the most fat loss and the least muscle loss, the optimal range being between 97.6-98.2

primetime1 is offline Member
    also brotha.. your ways of running t3 are off. ive learned from reading a ton on it, i havnt used it yet but i was told by a blown sc (vet) that its better to keep your t3 the same dose through out the cycle. also what stregth t3 do you have. you really dont need to go very heavy of a dose on this stuff as you know its very catabolic and will eat muscle. 50mcg /ed should be enough
    personally, ive read tons on this preparing my self to use what i have, but yet i feel uncomfortable knowing it could ruin my thyroid for life, so i looked into other stuff before that, ie my diet, cardio and of course supps. right now im using vasopro to possibly help rid some fat, but if all else fails im about ready for t3. good luck and hope this helps somewhat

It's very unlikely that t3 will ruin your thyroid for life...I've dealt with thousands of people in regards to thyroid function and have never come across a single person who has seriously done damage to their thyroid. Your thyroid is a gland just like your pituitary, people who take test don't worry about screwing up their pituitaries for life...your galnds are very resiliant.

P.S don't forget to have your thyroid post cycle therapy lined up before you begin. Atleast get some Coleus forskolii and or t-100X

Could you explain the thryroid PCT?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    also brotha.. your ways of running t3 are off. ive learned from reading a ton on it, i havnt used it yet but i was told by a blown sc (vet) that its better to keep your t3 the same dose through out the cycle.
    I said that in alot of cases, that would be a good idea (if low dosages are the goal). However, ramping up to see what your tolerance is is beneficial IMO. I believe my comment to you was regarding a specific case as well... but I could be wrong ...

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconman500
    Could you explain the thryroid PCT?
    As Mallet said above, get some Colleus Forskohlii, and T-100x.... T-100x (take 2 caps a day) for about 30 days would be a great idea as Thyroid PCT.

Sorry to have to ask such stupid questions...
    Are those 2 supps things I can get at a loca GNC or have to order off the net? I found the Coleus online. Is T-100x a supplement or brand name? I couldnt find T-100x at any of my legal supplement sources online, do i need to go to AAS next? Also how many mg are in the 2 a day capsules you are commenting about?

sorry about that blown sc. you actually did tell me this same advice about rampin it up to see how its effects you, i wrote that up pretty fast today and really didnt explain everything else ive learned from you ie bbt and stuff.
    also mallet.. when i meant for life. there is a chance that this could happen in some ppl depending on how much they take and how they react to it,(as is with anything else we use) sorry for the sub par advice..

sorry about that blown sc. you actually did tell me this same advice about rampin it up to see how its effects you, i wrote that up pretty fast today and really didnt explain everything else ive learned from you ie bbt and stuff.
    also mallet.. when i meant for life. there is a chance that this could happen in some ppl depending on how much they take and how they react to it,(as is with anything else we use) sorry for the sub par advice..
    I understand your just giving cautious advice. It's the same with people who want to take insulin or dnp etc...we are afraid of the unknown? but there's alot of evidence nowadays and real human studies to support the findings that using certain supplements and hormones aren't as dangerouis as once thought. With that said we should still leen on the side of caution.

Intially people need to ramp up to reach there optimum BBT, from there it is not necessary to continue ramping each and every cycle. Also tapering does not restore thyroid function better or sooner than stopping and starting pct's. Your body will not start secreating thyroid hormones until there is none found in the blood stream, so tapering is just prolonging the inevitable. Taking proper supplements to kickstart your thyroid again is the only way to prevent rebound and to quickly restore thyroid function. It the same as taking AAS, you do pct's for kickstarting your natural test, you don't waste 3-4 weeks slowly tapering off of test.

good lookin mallet thanks for straightening that out.. in the future ill also look to you for some advice if i ever docide to do it..
    on another note do you think the benifits outway the risks if taken properly? espeacially now with these studies?

Sorry to have to ask such stupid questions...
    Are those 2 supps things I can get at a loca GNC or have to order off the net? I found the Coleus online. Is T-100x a supplement or brand name? I couldnt find T-100x at any of my legal supplement sources online, do i need to go to AAS next? Also how many mg are in the 2 a day capsules you are commenting about?
    Anybody on this?

do you think the benifits outway the risks if taken properly? espeacially now with these studies?
    I learned alot of what I know from Mallet, so yes, def. look to him for advice.

Also, yes, if taken properly.

Anybody on this?
    http://canadadrugsuperstore.com/more...roductID=67631

Take the recom. dosage.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Intially people need to ramp up to reach there optimum BBT, from there it is not necessary to continue ramping each and every cycle. Also tapering does not restore thyroid function better or sooner than stopping and starting pct's. Your body will not start secreating thyroid hormones until there is none found in the blood stream, so tapering is just prolonging the inevitable. Taking proper supplements to kickstart your thyroid again is the only way to prevent rebound and to quickly restore thyroid function. It the same as taking AAS, you do pct's for kickstarting your natural test, you don't waste 3-4 weeks slowly tapering off of test.
    yay, more people are thinking like me! (Im not saying it was my idea, but I have been saying it for a while)

So is t100x only available online and not OTC in the states?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I did SD and t3 a while back. I posted my cycle outline somewhere if you can find it through a search, but Giantz is right you get VERY lethargic. I ended up dropping the SD after a week or so and then running it alone in my cutter later on, it still worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I did SD and t3 a while back. I posted my cycle outline somewhere if you can find it through a search, but Giantz is right you get VERY lethargic. I ended up dropping the SD after a week or so and then running it alone in my cutter later on, it still worked great.
    Was there anthing you could take to stop being so lethargic? So you ran the t3 alone without an anabolic ?

So is t100x only available online and not OTC in the states?
    They will ship it to you. I don't know if it's in the US, I'm from Canada.

Thyroid Energy is another good product you may find more available down there. Search on google... type in "Thyroid + t-100x"... comes right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    They will ship it to you. I don't know if it's in the US, I'm from Canada.

Thyroid Energy is another good product you may find more available down there. Search on google... type in "Thyroid + t-100x"... comes right up.
    Thanks Blown_SC im fixing to search for that... Have you ran t3 before?

Thanks Blown_SC im fixing to search for that... Have you ran t3 before?
    Yes, several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Yes, several times.
    During your PCT w/ T-100x what signs could you look for to assure that everything was coming back to normal while being on the T-100x?

Monitor your BBT and see how much (if any) your temp. is dropping off.... and keep doing so, to see if it returns to your avg. temp. (before t3 usage)...

Thread Information