Deal Me In is offline Member

increased heart rate on Tbol

I want to know if anyone has experienced an increased heart rate while taking Tbol. Lately my resting heart rate has gone up to around 100. I have been taking GH for about a year so I doubt that is it. I was taking T3 and I thought that was it but it has continued after I stopped the T3.

My BP hasn't gone up at all. Just my heart rate. I've been to the doc and he said that the heart rate was higher then it should be but not high enough to really worry him. He told me to stop the Tbol.

The reason I want to know is because I've been under a great deal of stress lately and I want to know if it is the Tbol or just stress.

Anyone that has or hasn't had this experience with Tbol please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

bjf17 is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert. But I've had similar problems in the past due to stress. You could have a mild case of PSVT. Abnormal/irregualr heartbeat. Most of the time for me it was stress, not enough water, etc., or could be genetic, or some rec you may have done in the past. Believe me it will put you on the floor real quick, imagine a rate over 200. Lopressor is the name. Funny how it dissapates with an iv with vit and min. When I got rid of my ex did not have that problem anynore. Do not have to take the toprol xl. I would at least have it checked out and make sure you eat and drink lots of water avoid alcohol, caffine products and limit salt intake. Also the next time it happens force yourself to cough or act like you are straining to have a bowl movement. No joke they made me do it at the hospital first. I have noticed after my first 2 injc it did increase so I took the meds to be on the safe side, paranoid. 3rd no prob. Go get a nuclear stress trest and be honest if they ask you about gear intake. Hope that helped.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    I think it's probably the T-Bol. My resting heart rate and blood pressure both went way way up. BP went from 120/65 to 152/75. Other than that I had no sides, but next time I take T-Bol I am going to take something for my blood pressure and try to get my resting heart beat lower.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Jayhawk, thanks for the response. My tbol cycle ended yesterday so we will see if my heart rate comes down. I loved Tbol by the way and plan on taking it again.

What do you suggest for keeping your heart rate under control. I don't like the feeling of a racing heart.

Thanks for your time.

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    I would stay away from the "bearing down" and coughing when you feel like your heart rate is a little high. This is what's called a valsalva manuever and is the first treatment (before adenocard) used to treat PSVT (paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia). It works by stimulating your body to release acetelcholine which is a parasypathetic neurotransmitter.

Anyway, PSVT will not be your culprit if you are talking about a heart rate of 100 bpm. By definition, PSVT is a any rate above 160 that originates from a single pacemaker site.

Also, the VM's can sometimes cause sycope (passing out) in older med (don't know your age) and might serve to actualy potentiate your problem.

Prolonged tachycardia can sometimes be a compensatory mechanism for an underlying problem, especialy if you are in pretty good cardio shape. (I'm assuming you are)

Go see your Doc, and be straight about your juice.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris210
    I would stay away from the "bearing down" and coughing when you feel like your heart rate is a little high. This is what's called a valsalva manuever and is the first treatment (before adenocard) used to treat PSVT (paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia). It works by stimulating your body to release acetelcholine which is a parasypathetic neurotransmitter.

Anyway, PSVT will not be your culprit if you are talking about a heart rate of 100 bpm. By definition, PSVT is a any rate above 160 that originates from a single pacemaker site.

Also, the VM's can sometimes cause sycope (passing out) in older med (don't know your age) and might serve to actualy potentiate your problem.

Prolonged tachycardia can sometimes be a compensatory mechanism for an underlying problem, especialy if you are in pretty good cardio shape. (I'm assuming you are)

Go see your Doc, and be straight about your juice.

Sounds like good advice from someone who obviously knows of what he speaks.

Milky87 is offline Member
    ...or can copy and paste.

j/k

Deal Me in: how were the gains?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    what does it even matter if its copy paste or not as long as the info is correct.. oops.. didnt see th e J/K =)

Thread Information