G-S Guest

How can homemade FINA be sterile?

Can someone explain this. I understand the filtering process, but how does that make the final product STERILE?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    The benz. alcohol in the "magic solution", combined with the sterile filtration, and application of heat(in most kits) makes fina as close to sterile as the vet brand gear. Not lab grade, but pretty good. I don't know anyone who has had a serious injection infection from tren , but plenty who have from using Mex stuff.
    We owe this excellent, effective, cheap, quasi-legal product to the pioneer........the original, one-and-only Animal. I always get my kits from him to show respect for his accomplishments. BTW, he just delivered in 6 days from the time I mailed.....he would have had to ship the same day the letter got to him....that's the way it's supposed to work.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You can also bake it in the oven at 250 in 10min. intervals to be sure that it is sterile.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    run through a .2 micron filter, lol, good luck......

Originally posted by ironmaster
    The benz. alcohol in the "magic solution", combined with the sterile filtration, and application of heat(in most kits) makes fina as close to sterile as the vet brand gear. Not lab grade, but pretty good. I don't know anyone who has had a serious injection infection from tren , but plenty who have from using Mex stuff.
    We owe this excellent, effective, cheap, quasi-legal product to the pioneer........the original, one-and-only Animal. I always get my kits from him to show respect for his accomplishments. BTW, he just delivered in 6 days from the time I mailed.....he would have had to ship the same day the letter got to him....that's the way it's supposed to work.

Well I'll be damn nice pic ironmaster....nice damn pic...

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    put the turn on it man.. fuk'n solid..

Thread Information