First Cycle, Running Sus Alone..

So I've been doing many searches and reading like a possesed stepped child on this sight. I have noticed that almost all of the first timers don't listen to a fu**n thing! I can't even count the amount of threads I have read from here with new guys stacking their first cycle and vets bashing them to not do it. Like jackasses they all stack regardless of what they are advised and get these nasty sides... WTF? So now that I just spent the last week trying to find some relative information that will HELP ME I have yet to find the one quality thread that gives me comfort in that what I plan to do is correct.

So without further ado I plan to run sus 500mg E3D w/Nolva throughout the entire and complete with proper PCT.

My stats are: age 28, height: 5'7, current weight: 160, body fat% 8.8. I'm in very good shape and have decent/good genetics. I would put myself in the very active category and train very hard. Sometimes twice a day (boxing). I eat good (and now a lot) and always get enough rest.

Not really asking any questions but really just looking for critiques and any suggestions.

Actually I do have one question. How bad is it to have a few beers on the weekends if at all while cycling.

Thanks fellas,

-A
    Last edited by axemurderer187; 01-27-2006 at 12:28 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why not a single estered Testosterone ? Like Enanthate or Cypionate ? It will be easier to keep blood plasma levels more stable, whilst in turn, reducing sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why not a single estered Testosterone? Like Enanthate or Cypionate? It will be easier to keep blood plasma levels more stable, whilst in turn, reducing sides.
    the sad reality is that I really have had success only getting a source for sustanon .
    Last edited by axemurderer187; 01-27-2006 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    the sad reality is that I really have had success only getting a source for sustanon . I would welcome with open arms other potential sources <cough, cough>
    You obvirously havent read the Rules. So I suggest you do:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Asking for sources isnt permitted here.

EDIT your post or prepare to suffer the consequences. Some Mods will suspend you, others wont be so leanient.

k, fixed my last post cause I don't want to get off topic here....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like Swifty has stated a longer acting single estered test would be prefferable,but you can run the sustsnon.
    500mg weekly split into two shots,mond-thurs will suffice,sort out you pct before you embark on the cycle.

pelly789 is offline Member
    haha and ur calling other ppl noobs?

k, fixed my last post cause I don't want to get off topic here....
    Well done.

Right...Like I said above a single estered testosterone would be better suited. 12 weeks would also be better than 10, to get the full effects from it. You could do either EOD or 2x per week with Sust. The Prop ester in it is so little, it doesnt make a dramatic affect when comparing the two.

Sust only is a good choice, better than most newbie's who think Deca only is a good choice.

I'd also suggest you keep Nolva on hand, and run it if you have any problems. An AI would, however, be more effective at preventing sides.

Thanks for the feedback.. I will try in the interim to get some single est for my first cycle. If not I will have to go w/sus.

Swift, I planned all along to take Nolva throughtout my entire cycle. I've read that the gain losses are very very minimal. WTF, be safe right?

And how bout my question about having a few on wkdns?

Thanks again..

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    I didn't call anyone a noob.. read again

The simple fact is there is a lot of crap out their on the site because when you do a search for "first cycle" you get a lot of the same BS. Kids stacking all these compounds together when they don't need to do it. Thus I have not found the information relative to helping MYSELF out.
    Last edited by axemurderer187; 01-27-2006 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks for the feedback.. I will try in the interim to get some single est for my first cycle. If not I will have to go w/sus.

Swift, I planned all along to take Nolva throughtout my entire cycle. I've read that the gain losses are very very minimal. WTF, be safe right?

And how bout my question about having a few on wkdns?

Thanks again..
    A "few" beers is acceptable. But, I've drank a fair bit on orals and its really not nice. I learnt the hard way. Its fine, I think, in moderation. But needs to be in moderation.

Gyno is easier to prevent than to treat. Nolva will aid with preventing it. I'd keep it on hand and run it if ANY sides arise. Itchy, sensitive, puffy nipples are signs. Run at 40mg/ED until sides subside. If you want to be cautious, 10mg/ED thoroughout should be ok. But still check for signs once in a while.

DecaDant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    You did set yourself up with your intro, dissin' newbies...

'I have noticed that almost all of the first timers don't listen to a fu**n thing!'

Looks like your one of us

Quote Originally Posted by DecaDant
    You did set yourself up with your intro, dissin' newbies...

'I have noticed that almost all of the first timers don't listen to a fu**n thing!'

Looks like your one of us
    If you want to interpret my thread that way then by all means, it's a free country, go ahead and do so but my intent was not to "diss" anybody. However I do feel we all know the type of useless crap that can be posted up so excuse for wanting to get solid facts before juicin. I'd rather be sure I know what I'm putting in my body prior to then de****g with the consequences later on in life. You know what I'm sayin

It's all good though, maybe I did set myself up a little bit

It probably wasnt the wisest thing but it doesnt matter.

Lets keep this productive.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally will not drink anythin whilst on cycle,it can only be counterproductive imo!

DecaDant is offline New Member

Talking

If you want to interpret my thread that way then by all means, it's a free country, go ahead and do so but my intent was not to "diss" anybody. However I do feel we all know the type of useless crap that can be posted up so excuse for wanting to get solid facts before juicin. I'd rather be sure I know what I'm putting in my body prior to then de****g with the consequences later on in life. You know what I'm sayin

It's all good though, maybe I did set myself up a little bit
    No probs bro. I know what you're sayin'. I've seen a few pointless threads and I'm sure I'll post a few myself

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    I ran 500mgs of sust shot twice a wk for 12 wks as my first cycle a couple of years ago. I was very pleased with my results, I did not even know what pct was at the time and kept right around 25lbs of muscle. I don't think you will be disappointed I wasn't and if I had done my research first and done pct I might have kept more weight than I did. I have recommended that same cycle to several of my friends because it worked well for me. Good luck.

Well I ended gettin some T4; similiar to sust. Heard ur supposed to keep ur gains better and u retain less water. Can't wait to start; just waiting on my Nolva and pins and were taking the plunge... Can't freakin wait..

Can anyone tell me what gauge pins I should use for this test cycle. Gonna shoot in my arse (some dudes shoot shoulder). Also is Nolva illegal to purchase? It's pretty frustrating waiting on my anti-estro to begin taking my cycle but i don't want to be stupid. thanks fellaz

kolbety is offline New Member
    buy the way some of these stacks that so called newbies are wanting to run come from some of the so called anti-aging clinics. I was told by three different ones to run one kind of stack or another. I think they just want to push product down your throat. Thanks to this board I have learned so much and think I know what to run for a first cycle. Just wated to point that out. everybody here seems to be very helpful, even when I ask the same question to other members more than once. (not trying to piss anybody off) just trying to get as much info as posabile.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    You can purchase Nolva here on the website from Lion Nutrition

Thread Information