funbos is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Trenabolone enthate 200mg

could please someone tell me how much of tren enth i must to take per week ???? i really dont know how long it works.

i was thinking about my next cycle and i dont want to take test i know i know without test my gains will be small but tren its about 3x stronger than test enthate and from only 100mg of test enth E5D and dbol
    w1 and w6 - 15 mg ED
    w2 and w5 - 20 mg ED
    w3 and w4 - 30 mg ED
    i was gain 9kg in 6 weeks ( without protein powders or gainers eat only it what i was found in my fridge )
    [ BUT i was used gear only from JELFA made for pharmacies not any UGLs or generics )

so what do you think if i will make one shot per week ( 200mg of tren enth )
    will i gain some good muscles or should i add to this EQ ( 200mg per week )
    plus turanabol for kick start ( first 4 weeks ) instead of dbol and stanabol at the end.

for pct i will get pregnyl or biogonadyl and tamoxifen .

please any advice baut this cycle and how long i must take it. i mean tren can i take it for 10 weeks or its too long ????

BTW why i want to take it ???? because i have samples straight from BD

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    so you are running a ~150mg/week dose of test?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um bro , i wopuldnt run tren en , without the aid of test, if u like ur sex drive , i wouldnt , and i f u dont know how long it works as u stated u should really i mean really rething aout running that cycle and hit the books abit more and do more researching , tren en , has the halflife of 7 days approx .

that cycle u have listed his horrible to say the least

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    one shot a week of enanthate definitely not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    so you are running a ~150mg/week dose of test?
    was running ~150mg/week that was my last cycle and i think i have a good gains from it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would not run any form of tren without a higher dose of test mate!

so i must take test with tren becuse when i will take tren, tren will block my body and my body will not make my own test ???? and i will have "deca dick"

so i will take 200mg of test enth E5D for 12 weeks, 200 mg of this tren E5D ( first 6 weeks. and 50mg of winny ED from 8 to 12 week.

plus in the middle of the cycle 4 shots of HCG 1250 jm E4D. and the same 14 days after my last test injection.
    and sylimarol when i will use winny ( stanabol )

but how about nolva ???? how should i take it ???? only when i will feel that something hapen with my nipples ????

THX for help

Quote Originally Posted by funbos
    so i must take test with tren becuse when i will take tren, tren will block my body and my body will not make my own test ???? and i will have "deca dick"

so i will take 200mg of test enth E5D for 12 weeks, 200 mg of this tren E5D ( first 6 weeks. and 50mg of winny ED from 8 to 12 week.

plus in the middle of the cycle 4 shots of HCG 1250 jm E4D. and the same 14 days after my last test injection.
    and sylimarol when i will use winny ( stanabol )

but how about nolva ???? how should i take it ???? only when i will feel that something hapen with my nipples ????

THX for help
    the compound trenbolone is derivative of nandrolone , the metabolites and the compunds of that shut u down really hard, test just counters most of its sides , tren is 7 times more androgenic then test, i fu want something mild
    1-12 400 test
    1-8 200 tren en
    10-14 50 mg winny ed ,

u can take hcg throught , do 500 ius on fri and sat. start it at week 4 or so ,as for liver health proliver by primaforce is top notch , i would definaly keep nolva in hand just in case..but i doubt u will have much aromatization at 400 mg test. adn tren will not aromatie nor will winny.

8 weeks on tren it is not too long, becuse i was heard that i can take it only 6 weeks.
    and HCG can i take it that like i was write before ???? or must take just like you was write. I HATE INJECTIONS thats why i take enthate

im not sure what ur asking me , no its not too long , specially that low of a dose u will perfectly fine , there are guys , running tren acc , for 10 -12 weeks , at a much higher dose ,

figure three weeks till it metabolises into ur system and starts working ,then u will have only 3weeks on it till u come off , not veyr long .thats what is bad with the tren e .

Thread Information