rford78 is offline Junior Member

AAS and central nervous system recovery

What supplement can one take to assist in CNS recovery? I feel as if hoisting all the extra heavy weights and the extra productive training sessions while on AAS is taking a small toll on my CNS recovery.

Does test help CNS recovery at all?

One supplement I have in mind that may benefit the CNS is Lecithin(phosphatidylcholine). Has it worked for anyone here?

Any other ideas?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Post this in the supplement forum and you will get better answers

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    imo cns is like a computer it deals with whatever u give 2 it

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Read this: What are B6, B12, and folate, and what do they do?These three vitamins work both independently and together in many of the body's systems.
    These are essential nutrients, meaning that they are vital to life.
    Vitamin B6 assists in making hormones, new proteins, and neurotransmitters ("messengers" between nerve cells) for the body's use. It also helps release stored sugar when we need it for fuel. It works together with B12 and folate to remove homocysteine from the blood. Homocysteine is a substance increasingly associated with a number of
    diseases; more about this later.

Vitamin B12 plays a role in the synthesis of DNA, needed for formationof new red blood cells. It takes part in the manufacture of the myelin sheath - the protective coating that surrounds nerve cells. With B6 and folate it removes homocysteine from the blood.

Folate, also called folacin or folic acid, is a partner with B12 in DNA synthesis and in removal of homocysteine, and is required in many other vital processes. Without folate, B12 would be unable to complete many of its functions, and vice versa. Folate is the form found in foods, folic acid is the form in dietary supplements
    This may not be the complete way to recovery, but I am sure that its part of the remedy.
    Hope this helps a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    What supplement can one take to assist in CNS recovery? I feel as if hoisting all the extra heavy weights and the extra productive training sessions while on AAS is taking a small toll on my CNS recovery.

Does test help CNS recovery at all?

One supplement I have in mind that may benefit the CNS is Lecithin(phosphatidylcholine). Has it worked for anyone here?

Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Jray1der; 01-30-2006 at 06:08 PM.

rford78 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^

Thread Information