Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member

What part of the day do you weigh the most?

I am freakin' out, because I've been lifting in the morning lately, and weighing myself on the same scale. I weighed in at 189.1 a few days ago, and today at 530 pm I weighed myself and I was a measly 185.3 pounds. Which leads me to my next question, what part of the day do you weigh the most? I would of though the evening after you are done eating. I always feel hungry in the morning, weak, feeble and light...but I guess my weigh doesn't reflect that.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    I am freakin' out, because I've been lifting in the morning lately, and weighing myself on the same scale. I weighed in at 189.1 a few days ago, and today at 530 pm I weighed myself and I was a measly 185.3 pounds. Which leads me to my next question, what part of the day do you weigh the most? I would of though the evening after you are done eating. I always feel hungry in the morning, weak, feeble and light...but I guess my weigh doesn't reflect that.
    I would think the morning would best the most acurate time because you have been fasting all night and you should have digested everything in your stomach.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    2hrs after i goto a chinese buffet.. 10grams of sodium + 2 gal of water = 20lbs of bloat!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    2hrs after i goto a chinese buffet.. 10grams of sodium + 2 gal of water = 20lbs of bloat!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    They call is breakfast for a reason. You're "breaking" a "fast" hence you haven't eaten for the duration of your sleep combined with how long you ate before bed. For some people that can be up to 10 hours or so with no food.

You're going to weigh the least in the AM. After 5-7 meals and a gallon of water you're weight can jump up dramtically towards the end of the day. Being that 66% of your body weight is H2O you can really add some scale lbs. by the end of the day........

Thats why with clients I always try to do Body Comps at the same time every day. I even write it on their chart what time of the day we did the measuring. Some people forget this and stress themselves out when jumping on a scale and not weighing what they hoped.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your STEROID question is??

~SC~

Thread Information