ACAZORES is offline Member

Any Package busted before?

Hey guys lets talk about mail packages being busted by the customs and the problems that you had for receiving gear by the mail, any stories?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had a package seized before. My old mail address was flagged and I stopped ordering from over sea's. Now I just order domestic.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigJJ is offline Member
    I've had pretty good luck. Only one seizure over the years. Once an addy gets flagged, dump it though. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I know big brother has a master list somewhere of flagged addresses.

I mostly order domestic now anyways, but I do keep a few PMB's open in case anybody overseas has something that catches my eye.

No good stories though. Just a boring love letter from customs telling me that it's "dangerous to order meds from overseas". Shit man, it's dangerous to live in LA, but you let me do that...

Did u had problems with the cops

What can happen if they get our packages

bigJJ is offline Member
    Unless your order was really huge, you rarely get problems with cops. Just a "slap on the wrist" letter from customs.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    What can happen if they get our packages
    They get free gear, that's what happens...lol. I'm convinced they keep it all for personal use anyway.

That's why some packages get through and some don't. The inspector opens it and says "Naps? Damn, I've already got a ton of Naps... Let it pass".

and they get to watch your mail box in the future for future orders, if u try to get some more.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    and they get to watch your mail box in the future for future orders, if u try to get some more.
    Exactly, that's why you get a new mailbox once an order gets seized. Also, get one in a neighboring town, just to be on the safe side. That way the new addy doesn't look too much like the old addy.

I pay like $10 per month for a Private Mail Box. For my own peace of mind, it's money well spent.

POSH is offline Member
    Don't mean to hijack, but
    Anyone have trouble w/ domestic orders being seized?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    Don't mean to hijack, but
    Anyone have trouble w/ domestic orders being seized?
    As I understand it... if it is sent via USPS, rather than a private carrier (like FedEx or UPS), the chances of it getting seized are slim. Unless, of course a vial breaks and fluid is leaking out of the package, or the source gets popped.

Private carriers can open any package they like. USPS has much more paperwork to go through to open a package (unless it is leaking), since it is in the hands of a government agency.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    had a few international seizures , only customs letters so far . im paranoid about the cops but thats a risk you take when using mail order

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had 1 packet seized and a second one I think is in the customs right now =) I live in europe though so my situation differs from yours.. If I get another notification I will jst ignore it and maybe stop ordering to this addy.

Thread Information