beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

BIG NIZUTS through entire cycle?

Just wandering what will keep my gonads running full time during my cycle? I know about Hcg , but looking for advive on any pill form solutions other than Clomid.

POSH is offline Member
    Personally the risks involved w/ hcg during and after a cycle outweigh the benifits in my opinion. It gets pretty complicated and I wouldn't recommend it (IMO) for only an issue like shrunken balls. I have used hcg before and didn't have any negative results, but make sure you do it the exact right way, and there are a lot of opinions of what that is out there. Good luck!

POSH

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I take tribulus and it keeps them from shrinking all the way

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    My balls have never changed in size AT ALL on cycle. So I dont know what would work for that, HCG is my best guess tho.

-Bino

yes, small doses of hcg throughout your cycle for big nuts

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (fellow member):

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Ntpadude:

Tongkat ali has been proven to boost your total testosterone levels to about double if you stay on it long enough, but it also lowers your SHBG's so you get about a 440% increase in "free testosterone ".

Its also been shown to work something like HCG , in that tongkat can actually cause you to begin producing natural testosterone and continue to lower your SHBG's even if you are taking tongkat while "on" a cycle which involves deca durabolin or trenbalone. In otherwords these 2 drugs are the most powerful things to shut down your natural testosterone production, and yet tongkat can overpower this shutdown effect and get you producing again. Also makes your steroids you are taking more effective because lowering SHBG's reduces the "tollerance" effect that SHBG's do to your steroid tollerances. As we know, SHBG's bind to ALL anabolic steroids, not just testosterone, and it partially disables deca , tren , test, winstrol , etc... so tongkat ali is a cycler's best friend actually.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    You can try tongkat or whatever, but if you really have and issue with this, run hcg throughout your cycle. There are many different views on how to use hcg, i personally shoot 250ius eod.

Thread Information