msu16366 is offline Member

Liquidex in middle of cycle

I had no problem last week with gyno.
    Last week I read a few gyno threads and ever since I have been squeezing and pinching my chest trying to find a problem. Well now I found a little bump (could be a vein or something) on the side of my nipple. Its in their pretty deep and had no pain what so ever until I kept squeezing it. I am in middle of Test E (750) and Deca (500) and have been taking nova and b6 throughout. I remember feeling this little lump even off cycle, its not visable, sore (until now do to pinching it), and probaly nothing.
    Anyways to put my mind at ease will adding liquidex help at all with possible gyno and chest fat. I am starting to look puffy all over also.

Also if I do squeeze my nipple really hard (hard as I can) a little liquid will come out (clear). I read this could just be from the estrogen build up. Will liquidex fix this?

I read that gyno is painful so I dont think I have this, but the paranoia is starting to fuk with me.
    Any suggestions?

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    I may be wrong but liquidex is for water retention and nolva is for gyno, hopefully someone else will clear this up

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I had no problem last week with gyno.
    Last week I read a few gyno threads and ever since I have been squeezing and pinching my chest trying to find a problem. Well now I found a little bump (could be a vein or something) on the side of my nipple. Its in their pretty deep and had no pain what so ever until I kept squeezing it. I am in middle of Test E (750) and Deca (500) and have been taking nova and b6 throughout. I remember feeling this little lump even off cycle, its not visable, sore (until now do to pinching it), and probaly nothing.
    Anyways to put my mind at ease will adding liquidex help at all with possible gyno and chest fat. I am starting to look puffy all over also.

Also if I do squeeze my nipple really hard (hard as I can) a little liquid will come out (clear). I read this could just be from the estrogen build up. Will liquidex fix this?

I read that gyno is painful so I dont think I have this, but the paranoia is starting to fuk with me.
    Any suggestions?
    Stop playing with your nipples.. it is mostly likely your mind playing tricks on you.. I believe if you start to get symptoms you will know it, you will not "wonder" if you are getting symptoms. take some nolva for a few days, stop rubbing em down, and see if anything changes.. but I am sure squeezing and playing with them could probably irritate them, since they are typically sensitive in the first place.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Thanks bro,
    I talked to my buddy and he said the same thing. When you get gyno he said I will know it. I am just giong to run nova at 20mg here on out just to be safe.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    lion believes that letro is best during cycle and nolva is best for pct.

I believe him

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Thanks bro,
    I talked to my buddy and he said the same thing. When you get gyno he said I will know it. I am just giong to run nova at 20mg here on out just to be safe.
    your avatar r0ks.. I showed my gf, lol

Thread Information