Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    zomzom is offline Associate Member

MeGa FirSt CyCle 16weeks NeWBie

weeks 1-4 Deca400mg/Proviron50mg ED

weeks 2-4 Deca400mg/Proviron50 ED/HCG 500iu/1000iu/500iu(every five days, it doesn t help a lot)

weeks 3-12 Deca400mg/Proviron25mg ED/TesT E or SUST 2x 250mg

week11 Last shoot of Deca
    week 12 Last Shoot of Test E or Sustanon / Proviron25mg ED

weeks 13-16 TEST Prop 200-400mg week/ Proviron25mg ED

weeks 15-17 HCG 500IU

week1-17 Femara(Letrozole ) EOD 0.50 if need, nolva if need, Dutasteride if need.....

WEEK 17, PCT will last until everything is fine, Blood test one month after week 17.

week 17 Five days after HCG shoot nolva 40mg/20mg and Clomid Therapy.
    Week 18 ..... Clomid 1day 300 second day 200 and 100 for ...... nolva 40/20mg ED for ......

Newbie cycle from Zomzom, enjoy folks
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 05:58 AM.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    hahahha

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    There are great novice cycles linked from the main page : www.steroid.com

That one above is not good. And I hope no one tries it.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agreed- i'm not bashing thats not a good cycle

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Umm...why are you running stuff for like 2 weeks and then ditching it and then throwin some other random test in there. I think maybe learn about the length and acting times of the esters rather then boasting how cool that would be if you actually knew what you were talking about.

P.S>>Sorry if that sounded mean...im just kinda moody right now.
    Last edited by Trendkill; 01-29-2006 at 09:25 PM.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    that makes no sense whatsoever. If you have the ability to obtain all these compounds then you can find better uses for them

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    terrible idea...period.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9

lol, probably too late...

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    the only thing in your "manifesto" that makes sense is the blood test, and you'll probably need a lot of them after you run that

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro that is the worst cycle I have ever seen. Where di you get the information from to do all of that ? How old are ? Whats are your stats and workout experience ?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    that cylce is wrong on so many levels....deca only.....bringing in test a few wks in....prop in the middle. all of these will cause major fluctuations in your blood levels and create more sides for ya ....have fun with that one

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I LIKE IT! Looks like my current cycle with a few changes..

Plz PLz plzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I m a Pro Newbie,let me doing that cycle.

i explain how cool it looks:

1-2 deca /proviron
    3-12 deca/sust or TEST E (propionate injection from week 5 to 8)/ proviron
    13-16 deca/prop/proviron
    17 HCG
    18PCT

That is the best cycle for Newbie. Believe me folks, u do not know what u re talking about, i m not a sissy doing a 8weeks cycle stopping the decca and test when it s kicking in LMO.
    With 16weeks i will have the full effects of a good cycle; don t care how can be the sides, there is pro bodybuilder that do cycle for 36weeks straight.. shhhhhhhh, do you know what do they use????during 36weeks or even more weeks!!!!!!! My cycle is the best and i advice that cycle for newbies i m waiting Mods and Vets to approve it.

Best regards.
    Zomzom el Newbie.

Ps: We will see who will be the monster and who ' ll look like a sissy when i will post my pics in the Members forum pictures, HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAA.

Ps(2):Kale u re body is so beautiful do you want to date me?

Ps(3): If i can edit something for mods, i will do it.

Ps(4): I may modifify my cycle at anytime i wish. LOL. FDA not approved
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 05:59 AM.

Why exactly do you run the Deca for 4wks before starting Test? Also why do you run Prop weeks 13-16 if the Test E is still active for 2wks after last inject?...

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    not a good cycle, for a first cycle run just prop or sust

if you need to stack, throw in some dbol or deca

its also way too long, just do an 8 week cycle and see how it goes. if that is you in your avatar, you dont need any cutters, just bulkers and youll be fine.

but i dont think you should stack your first cycle, i made that mistake and was a mess. i couldnt tell what was doing what and my levels were all messed up

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    lol, this guys funny

Why exactly do you run the Deca for 4wks before starting Test? Also why do you run Prop weeks 13-16 if the Test E is still active for 2wks after last inject?...

Well, i was interested to taste the deca but i could not handle it, i was shuted down at weeks 3 and i had begun to inject HCG week 2 however HCG doesn t help for long.

Well, TesT E stay active for 3week after last inject then while my blood level is dropping, i m using propionate until my pct i won t wait 4weeks For shite and Week 17 I will immediately begin my pct.
    U guys do a cycle and when u stop the last inject you wait 4weeks (4weeks off) and start a pct.. You re wrong! U wait 4 weeks and ur Test Level is low u re in a catabolic phase but u do not care u re just waiting for the week 5 to begin ur shite pct while during this 4 weeks u will have lost 100pounds because u have a too high cortisol level in ur body.

My sincere greetings.
    ZomZom el NeWBie

Not quite, you should check out my current cycle. I am trying to understand your way of thinking here, but you are a bit off when your theories.

Btw, have you ever met Ross?

not a good cycle, for a first cycle run just prop or sust

if you need to stack, throw in some dbol or deca
    Well, i would have run the Prop&TEST E or SuST and Deca for the first 4weeks but i was curious to see how strong i was able to handle the Deca/Proviron only.

week1-4 Prop&TEST E or SUST with Deca
    week1-16 Deca(deca week15 last inject) with TEST E or Sust

but it sounds too easy i want to taste the juice and i repeat if i stop week 16 the test E or Sust i ve three weeks to wait before my PCT during this 3weeks my blood level will shut and my test level is already low if i do nothing during this 3weeks i can be sure to lose gains. Ho yeah HCG will help but it is not a steroids that is why i would prefer to use a steroid like TEST PROP during 3weeks and start my PCT first day of week 4.

have u ever met Ross
    Who is that?
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 02:51 AM.

I have always started PCT 2wks after last inject of Test E without any problems. I'm not sure what you are saying about waiting 4wks, that would not be the appropriate time to begin PCT.

am talking about the active life

Sust :3weeks
    TEST E:2weeks
    Deca :3/4weeks
    Prop:2/4.5days

If i do my last TEST shoot week16 and my last deca shoot week15 i will start my cycle week 19. I will wait 3/4weeks injecting Prop while the long esters are leaving my body..

If i do a a Sustanon last shoot week16 and deca last shoot week16 i will wait 3/4weeks injecting Prop while the longs esters are leaving my body..
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 02:59 AM.

Testosterona said to me: that cylce is wrong on so many levels....deca only.....bringing in test a few wks in....prop in the middle. all of these will cause major fluctuations in your blood levels and create more sides for ya ....have fun with that one

I invite you to read that dude.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199826

Kale said to me: Bro that is the worst cycle I have ever seen. Where di you get the information from to do all of that ? How old are ? Whats are your stats and workout experience ?
    I like when a girl take care of me, do you wanna chat sometimes?
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 05:55 AM.

BGMKE7 is offline New Member
    what is it with all these new guys thinking their going to create this perfect cycle?i will let you in on a secret that everyone doesnt want you to know,ok!here it is.are you ready.....................test and d-bol peroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you cant grow off of that then get out of the sand box and go play somewhere else.
    later

I invite to check the cycles and just read how look a cycle with some TEST E or Cyp or Sust combined with Test Prop and Deca .

Novice Cycle #2-3

Novice Cycle #2-2

Novice Cycle #3-2

Intermediate Cycle #2-3

Intermediate Cycle #2-4

Advanced Cycle #1-3

Everything is okay in my cycle: u should go read more.
    Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zomzom
    am talking about the active life

Sust :3weeks
    TEST E:2weeks
    Deca :3/4weeks
    Prop:2/4.5days

If i do my last TEST shoot week16 and my last deca shoot week15 i will start my cycle week 19. I will wait 3/4weeks injecting Prop while the long esters are leaving my body..

If i do a a Sustanon last shoot week16 and deca last shoot week16 i will wait 3/4weeks injecting Prop while the longs esters are leaving my body..
    I agree on the shooting prop up until your PCT, but I don't agree with running deca 1-4 by itself.

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Thats not just a crap cycle for a first cycle, its a poorly thought out cycle in general bro, just stick with test 500mg a week for 12 weeks, and if you have too add deca 400mg a week too, last shot week 11.

what is it with all these new guys thinking their going to create this perfect cycle?i will let you in on a secret that everyone doesnt want you to know,ok!here it is.are you ready.....................test and d-bol peroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you cant grow off of that then get out of the sand box and go play somewhere else.
    later
    i got 146 post u got only 22, Can u tell me one more time who is the newbie?

my best regards
    Zomzom el newbie.

I don't agree with running deca 1-4 by itself.
    I was interested to feel the effect, just to taste the deca alone. It is stupid ok but whatever i won t have done a Deca only cycle

Thats not just a crap cycle for a first cycle, its a poorly thought out cycle in general bro, just stick with test 500mg a week for 12 weeks, and if you have too add deca 400mg a week too, last shot week 11.
    you re absolutely right bro, my respects

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman
    You tha man bro!

You tha man bro!
    Yes he is!

If u think Ronnie coleman and other professional are doing the Experienced user cycle adviced at the main page of steroids .com, LMO guys.

Last edited by zomzom; 01-30-2006 at 03:49 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Guys this turkey is Saluu reincarnated ... IP Check Please !!!!!

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    i got 146 post u got only 22, Can u tell me one more time who is the newbie?

my best regards
    Zomzom el newbie.
    bro that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. So what your telling me is that someone with a higher post count is smarter than someone with a lower post count??? If thats your view on it then your an idiot compared to half the guys that are telling you your cycle is improper. Honestly, no one wants to flame you, just stop being a dill hole and take our advice; thats what these boards are for, no one wants to see you get hurt bro just be open to suggestions thats all.

bro that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. So what your telling me is that someone with a higher post count is smarter than someone with a lower post count???

Normallly somebody with a higher post count hould have more knowledge, yes

Guys this turkey is Saluu reincarnated ... IP Check Please !!!!!
    Stop exciting me, u want me take it.

This thread is pointless.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Wow, thats all I can say.

Normallly somebody with a higher post count hould have more knowledge, yes

Stop exciting me, u want me take it.

Are you gay?

Not a very good intro to yourself.

oh and Mr. Steroid god, one more thing. Your cycle sucks. It is the worst cycle I have ever seen. what does your diet look like? Steroids wont make you grow, you diet will. Also have fun with Deca dick. And on top of that Why are you combining 2 test compounds together???? Ok, do what you want to do, but when you cant grow anymore after your 5th cycle dont complain. By using so many compounds on your first cycle, you will burn your steroid receptors out making it harder for you to gain on later cycles. What that means is you will have to add more compounds to gain a few pounds. Dont ruin this cycle and make it simple. Yeah, you will grow bout 15-25lbs but let me tell you something, you will grow the same on a test E and dbol cycle. Trust me, I have experience with this, and there are many other bro's on here that have done what you did and wish they never did. If you wanna do this cycle go ahead, but dont ask us anymore questions because all you want to hear is "this cycle is awesome!"

primetime1 is offline Member
    its funny to see how some ppl, running a first cycle want to jump into all that gear not knowing what anything is goin to do to them.
    zomzom, no flame bro, but listen to what these bros have to say, they are only looking out for you, and seriously if thats you in your avator, then you would prolly blow up off something simple as 500mg test e for 10 weeks.

wait and see how the gear does with your body and take it from there.

I have a feeling you might need to work your legs from your avatar, you seem very proud of that sixpack as well. If you want to grow, say goodbye to it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I have a feeling you might need to work your legs from your avatar, you seem very proud of that sixpack as well. If you want to grow, say goodbye to it for a while.

Bump on this one. Listen to us zomzom. You will only benefit from it. Seriously, we dont need someone getting hurt because they wanted to "get big fast". Wait to use all these compounds, and in the mean time, send them my way! Haha, seriously though, you should do a simple test E cycle for 12 weeks. What does your diet look like?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    haha this retard thinks kale's avatar is actually kale!! Hes a dude u retard!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information