doittoit is offline Associate Member

Acne for those always on/high dosages

For the bros that are on all the time how does acne effect you? does it ever subside? Also for those using high dosed cycles do you find that acne is dose dependent? I find it interesting that every single pic i've seen of pro bb's there skin looks decent, even in close up photos that don't seem to be edited.

Any thoughts?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've been technically on for several years now.I don't get the side I did in the past when i would come off and run PCT.Seems your body adjusts to the drugs and sides aren't pronounced at all.On occasion I'll get some mild acne running strong androgens,but never water retention or the likes..

Same goes for my doses.I can run 3g of test and get no sides,but when I ran 500 mgs years back I got all the fun sides.

Hope my experience helped

~Pinnacle~

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've been technically on for several years now.I don't get the side I did in the past when i would come off and run PCT.Seems your body adjusts to the drugs and sides aren't pronounced at all.On occasion I'll get some mild acne running strong androgens,but never water retention or the likes..

Same goes for my doses.I can run 3g of test and get no sides,but when I ran 500 mgs years back I got all the fun sides.

Hope my experience helped

~Pinnacle~
    Ditto! I've found the same experiences to be true in my case as well. I find clomid and hcg to be worse on acne than any AAS i've ever taken.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    pinn what are the risks of staying on year round? you will have to come off eventually right? if and when you do will recovery be impossible and will you be on hrt for the rest of your life?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    pinn what are the risks of staying on year round? you will have to come off eventually right? if and when you do will recovery be impossible and will you be on hrt for the rest of your life?
    I run a self prescribed HRT dose(250 mgs) in between my cycles bro...so I'm already on for life

I don't cycle year round.I cruise for several months,the run a cycle,then cruise.

~Pinnacle~

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I run a self prescribed HRT dose(250 mgs) in between my cycles bro...so I'm already on for life

I don't cycle year round.I cruise for several months,the run a cycle,then cruise.

~Pinnacle~

thats interesting...sounds good though

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    My experience was the same. my first big cycle I got some nasty acne, after that it was a wrap, haven't had acne since, just 1 or 2 maybe. currently on 2g of test.

Thread Information