Natron-Killer20 is offline Junior Member

Sust injection question

I am plannin on doing my cycle soon here and am wondering how often i should shoot up, i hear people say EOD, or everyday...i think that is way to often. I did a cycle of test enanthate 8 mothns ago and shot 1cc once a week for 10 weeks and still gained 20 pounds.

My question is, would it be a good idea if i shot once a week like i did the test or what would be best, Keep in mind this is only my 2nd cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a big difference between sus and test E, sus has 4 esters, prop and phenylprop need to be injected more frequently, the isocarp and decoanate are longer acting and don't need as frequent imjection (if they were on their own) soi you really need to go EOD at the least to take full advantage of the sus. With that said I will say back in the day my first few cycles of sus and omnadren i use to inject 500mgs once a week and still made decent gains, knowing what i do now, i would have gone ED.

for real. alright man thanks for the info. one more thing, i dont know the difference of how much 500mgs would be ect.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do two shots a week for the best results.. 250 on Monday, and 250 on Thursday...

what im trying to say is 500mg is equal to how many cc's? know what im sayin

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    sus is 250mg/ml so 2 cc's is equal to 500mgs.

Thread Information