hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member

pics of gyno...what to do? bf guess

I have gyno which is a marble sized hard lump under my right nipple and an oval shaped lump a little bigger under my left nipple. ive been using letro for about a month now and it seems to have shrunk it a little, but it might just be my imagination giving me hope. its still sore and i plan on running letro from arr for another 6 weeks or so at 2.5mg/day. any other product out there that could give me results with clearing this up. ill gladly spend the money, as long as i dont have to get surgery. ive never used gear of any sort, but it just appeared this past fall and has progressively gotten worse. the first pic doesnt do it justice, but im trying to show it there. my nips stick out of a white shirt if its kinda tight and it irritates the shiz outta me! i plan on cutting down and with this gyno im guessing itll just get worse. the other pics are what it looks like when its not saggy/sticking out. also, throw some feedback and gimme a guess as to what my bf is...these pics are from december and ive cut down a little bit since then but yea...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Either take a scapel to it or let a doc do it. Seems like it is too far advanced, you will need surgery.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You need surgery

POSH is offline Member
    Trust me, surgery is awesome compared to living w/ gyno. You will feel a lot better. I feel for you man. You have never used gear? any pro-hormones? How old are you....you seem too old to have it be puberty gyno, or maybe I am missing something.

POSH

posh, i think i read somewhere on another thread that you said that you had surgery performed..if so how much did it cost, did insurance cover it and how did you get around to doing it...(talk to doctor and he referred u or straight to the doc that did the procedure?). im 19, turning 20 in march...only stuff ive used is various forms of creatine, NO, protein and multi's. Im thinking its the fact that i drank a lot of coffee this past fall semester and since im lactose intolerant i used to get it with soy milk. i was also using a soy protein thing for like 3 months during that time, so thats the best reason i can come up with for it...i guess the estrogen that supposedly soy stimulates..damn soy products

POSH is offline Member
    **** Soy! I would go burn down the soy plant if I were you! Seriously though, there is hope buddy! I personally got my surgery done in Mexico....and it was successful. Now I would recommend anyone who can get it done in the states to do that. Mexico is for people who have very limited funds. As far as I know, health insurance generally doesn't cover cosmetic surgery, but there have been a few exceptions. Just find out exactly what to say to your doc, before you go see him. If you are interested in my story, this is most of it
    Mex. gyno surgery experience

You can also click on my avatar and go to "See all threads posted by POSH" and go to around the 4th page or so and there is more info. The sooner you get your surgery done, the faster you will be feeling better. At 19, I wouldn't go to Mexico, because it is dangerous, a pain in the ass, and lots of things could go wrong. Also, you need to bring someone w/ you to drive and stuff. When researching (US) docs, make sure to get the price WITH anesthesia, because lots of them price their surgery around $3k or so, but then another $1k to $2k for anesthesia.
    Keep researching and good luck...keep me updated!

POSH

ill try and finish up my 10 weeks of letro to see if anything else happens since i have the stuff already. if nothing then ill try talk to a doctor when i go home. anyone have a guess as to what my bf is at?

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    hiloracerboy... how much letro you taking a day?

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    if gyno is removed surgically is that permanent? I wouldnt think so but wanted to ask

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    i believe it is permanent...they take out the gland in the male breast

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot
    if gyno is removed surgically is that permanent? I wouldnt think so but wanted to ask
    Yes, it is very hard to get gyno again after you have your glands removed.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    Your bf % looks to be around 12% but I can't tell exactly because I don't know your weight or height but you look around 12%.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    good look with your nips!

im like 5'7" around 185

Thread Information