cforn is offline Junior Member

Results from Test E?

I attached 2 photos. I start my 12 wk cycle of Test E at 250 every 3.5 days.

What results should I expect. Will I drop some of my fat. I will be incorparating cardio and a strict diet. Tomorrow i'm starting the cycle no matter what.

This is my first cycle.

I'm 29
    6'0
    188lbs
    I'm not sure what % my body fat is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Results from Test E?-img_0421.jpg   Results from Test E?-img_0422.jpg  

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    How long have you worked out?

Time

Took time off due to a shoulder injury. Started lifting 2 months ago. Things feel good and I want to bump up.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    After just 2 months of lifting i would wait with the juice if I was you.

Regardless

Thanks for the advise but i'm going for it.

What gains should I expect. Will it help me shed fight naturally too.

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    well if ur running a cycle of test e for twelve weeks i wouldnt be expecting to lose body fat, if anything you will probaly gain body fat. Using test e generally means ur trying to add mass, which co insides with eating a lot. and by looking at ur photos u should really chill out on the gear man, u have alot of natural work to do.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    You will only shed fat with diet and cardio. The test will make you bloat up. It seems like you have your mind made up, but my 2 cents...I would not juice after only lifting for that short of time. I would at least lift very consistently for a good 6 months at the very least if not more. You will be surprised how much and how fast you will gain muscle without the juice. The juice will not do you much good at this stage of lifting. You will just be wasting it.

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    id expect a weight gain of 25-30 pounds thou. muscle and water, and a tremendous strength gain during weeks 7-10

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro you are no wee near ready to start juice. you need to spend the next 16 month in the gym and gain as much as you can natty. all your going to do is gain water and loss it all when you come off. also going to kill your natty test at the same time. so when you come off you might even loss more.

Dont take this the wrong way. you need to think 2

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Dont bother with the juice .. yur NO WHERE NEAR READY .. why dont u just stick to training with some cardio and good diet .. get rid of that fat .. cuz juice raises cholesterol and fat regardless .. so yur best bet is to get leaner before you start .. secondly you dont look like you have too much training experience to even consider a cycle .. plus you didnt mention havin anything to protect your liver .. or any anti e's on hand , do you even have anything for PCT prepared ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no flame here mate!props to you for putting your picture on here!
    imo you really need to get seriouse in the gym for at least 1-2 years,you have no base of which to build more muscle on.it is not advisable for you to use roids at the moment,sorry!

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    Bro you are gonna look like the Hulk after that cycle, you probably have a 185 lb bench, Thats gonna go up to like 455 by the 6th week those 14 inch arms will be bursting at like 21inches dude your gonna be freakin HUGE.......LOL Why do these guys ask questions and then not take any advice from the guys on here that know what they are talking about.....I for one appreciate what these guys have to say, after lifting for 5 years naturally and getting some really good gains I did my first cycle at 35, Steroids will only help enhance what you have built it is not some miracle drug...Try and take a shortcut will only hurt you in the end........

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cforn
    I attached 2 photos. I start my 12 wk cycle of Test E at 250 every 3.5 days.

What results should I expect. Will I drop some of my fat. I will be incorparating cardio and a strict diet. Tomorrow i'm starting the cycle no matter what.

This is my first cycle.

I'm 29
    6'0
    188lbs
    I'm not sure what % my body fat is.
    Quite honestly, it doesn't look like you have lifted in a long time. I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but you may want to seriously think about this cycle. I know you're pretty much 100% that you're going to go through with it, but what makes you think that you will benefit from it if you haven't been serious enough about your training? How's your diet?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Bro take it how you want but it doesnt look like you have ever lifted a weight IMO why dont you try the diet/cardio thuing before the gear, 2 months isnt anything in the grand scheme of things..hold off on the sauce man

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Listen to everybody, your wasting your $$$$

Thread Information