Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Deca first cycle

Whats up guys I have made up my mind pretty much on my cycle .As some of you know Ill be hiting Test E for a 12 weeks cycle .So I have nothing better to do right know and I got to thinking what would be wrong with a guy doing his first cycle with deca ?? I know Test is King but would deca be all that bad for a first cycle ??Let me know because deca looks safer (may be weaker but safer choice so just wondering why its not considered more for a newbie ..AC

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not that it is unsafe. The reason behind taking only test in your first cycle, is so you can see how your body responds to it. After all, this will be the first introduction of exogenous hormones into your system.

However, I will not preach about doing test only, b/c you will do what you want. If you are going to run the deca , make sure your test is at least 150mg over the deca to prevent wang drop.

Also, if you mean taking a deca only cycle, then I suggest you cut off your penis right now, b/c it is probably not going to work in a couple of weeks.

Test + Deca = okay

Deca only = limp wang (almost guaranteed)

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Also, if you mean taking a deca only cycle, then I suggest you cut off your penis right now, b/c it is probably not going to work in a couple of weeks.

Test + Deca = okay

Deca only = limp wang (almost guaranteed)
    ... funny... but true!!!

Anthony C is offline Associate Member
    no wang whops I mean

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Of course what everyone forgets to mention is that high doses of test (like those used in one of our cycles) ALSO can cause a sharp decrease in libido in SOME people (although normally test makes you horny as hell) -- I've found that if you have a libido drop while using AAS (did while using cyp and deca ) that a couple shots of HCG straighten that problem right out.
    Its not all as cut and dried as Deca = bad and Test = good... everyone responds differently to exogenous hormones.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ur right flbmw

Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    Of course what everyone forgets to mention is that high doses of test (like those used in one of our cycles) ALSO can cause a sharp decrease in libido in SOME people. I have taken a little over a gram of test a few times, and have never had libido problems. However, in '97 I ran deca, with dbol (didn't know any better back then), and I had problems with libido for a while. (although normally test makes you horny as hell) -- I've found that if you have a libido drop while using AAS (did while using cyp and deca How much Cypuionate were you running with the deca? If it was 600mg of Cypionate, and 600mg of deca, then that is why you had libido problems. Like I said to the threadstarter, just to be sure run the test 150mg over the deca, in order to avoid the situation. Notice that I said that deca alone will give you "almost guaranteed" libido issues..) that a couple shots of HCG straighten that problem right out. I use hcg throughout my cycle.
    Its not all as cut and dried as Deca = bad and Test = good... everyone responds differently to exogenous hormones.
    I agree that everyone responds differently to exogenous hormones, but why take the risk of running deca solo, and possibly getting that horrible side?

Also, I did not say that Deca = Bad, and Test = good Mmmkay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Test + Deca = okay (If you run the test higher than the deca. I say 150mg minimum.)

Deca only = limp wang (almost guaranteed) This speaks for itself.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I wouldn't advise the use of deca alone, but hey its your decision. Test alone is the better option imo.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why is Deca safer? Its more suppressive and its more difficult to control its sides than testoserone. It will lead to a lot of water retention and possibly complete loss of sex drive and erectile problems. Not to mention being harder to recover during PCT and to attain gains made whilst "on".

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is best. Test should be your base. For your second cycle, you could add deca , but I'd stick with your test only cycle for now.

mtrsprt is offline New Member

Smile

My first cycle was Deca 300mg/week, and Winny inject 50mg EOD. Best cycle to this day so far still.

wiseguy83 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony C
    Whats up guys I have made up my mind pretty much on my cycle .As some of you know Ill be hiting Test E for a 12 weeks cycle .So I have nothing better to do right know and I got to thinking what would be wrong with a guy doing his first cycle with deca ?? I know Test is King but would deca be all that bad for a first cycle ??Let me know because deca looks safer (may be weaker but safer choice so just wondering why its not considered more for a newbie ..AC
    take the deca and chew on 7 d.bols a day 4 6weeks shud do yer real nice

Thread Information