dacada213 is offline New Member

BEGINNER - Could Use Some Advice

I'm 21 yrs old and I work out regularly and just can't get the gains that I'd like. I've been doing research on steroids for a while, but have always been a little skeptical about doing them. I'm on the verge of starting Deca , 150-200mg a week starting off. I was wondering what would be best to stack with it, and what about vitamins and that clomid stuff.. i dont know too much about that shit. I have a small frame, I'm not sure if Deca would even be my best option, but it seems like it, also seems like it has the least side effects. Another thing i'm worried about is hair loss, i have thinning hair and thats the last thing I need. i was wondering if you guys think that would have an effect on hair loss, and the loss of libido.
    Thanks alot i really appreciate and responses i get.
    Last edited by dacada213; 01-31-2006 at 01:38 PM.

probably should have added im only 5'7'' 160lbs, dont know if that matters

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    first you should research kuz deca alone bad idea LOL unless your a fan of impotence!

reserach reserach research

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dacada213
    probably should have added im only 5'7'' 160lbs, dont know if that matters
    Read all the educational threads and research the novice cycles on the main page. If you have truely reached your genetic max. (which you haven't) and you must start to juice, you should run

weeks

1-12 test-e @ 500mg. per week
    1-12 .5mg arimidex per day
    Also have nolvadex & clomid on hand for pct

Run all those names through the "search" function and click on the blue links and you will be good to go. I didn't explain everything that much, but you don't need to be spoon fed, you can do your research like everyone else.

Good Luck,

POSH

Njectable is offline Member
    I'm 21 yrs old and I work out regularly and just can't get the gains that I'd like. I've been doing research on steroids for a while, but have always been a little skeptical about doing them. I'm on the verge of starting Deca , 150-200mg a week starting off. I was wondering what would be best to stack with it, and what about vitamins and that clomid stuff.. i dont know too much about that shit. I have a small frame, I'm not sure if Deca would even be my best option, but it seems like it, also seems like it has the least side effects. Another thing i'm worried about is hair loss, i have thinning hair and thats the last thing I need. i was wondering if you guys think that would have an effect on hair loss, and the loss of libido.
    Thanks alot i really appreciate and responses i get.
    you have alot more research to do bro, luckily you came to the right place. The information here is endless, and theres pretty much nothing you won't be able to find. At 160lbs i would bet most are going to tell you that you still have alot of natural growing to go before you need Anabolics.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, at your age you do not need steroids , you need food. If youre not gaining, youre not eating enough period. No amount of steroids will get you bigger if you dont eat a lot. Read this bulking diet and then go eat like that for a while, you'll easily put on 20lbs in no time. Diet is everything in bodybuilding, not drugs

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, you are too young to juice... plus deca only cylce is no good.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    First cycle should be 12 weeks of Test 500mgs weekly!

trust me .. i eat like an animal.. ive tried a bunch of supplements, im going to take something i just wanted to know from people who know a lot about this stuff if deca was the safest option.. and how come deca by itself is a bad cycle.. is it because of the gains or is it just bad for you.. because i have friends that have blown up on deca alone... thanks for the responses tho

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I have a buddy that used deca and no test, he told me he may as well been a woman because he had no d**k whatsoever. So, with that being said, why mess up "lil willy"?
    trust me .. i eat like an animal.. ive tried a bunch of supplements, im going to take something i just wanted to know from people who know a lot about this stuff if deca was the safest option.. and how come deca by itself is a bad cycle.. is it because of the gains or is it just bad for you.. because i have friends that have blown up on deca alone... thanks for the responses tho

Thread Information