RAM2500 is offline Member

Bent the needle in my leg

I just switched to 27G 1 1/4 needle for my quad shots. Sunday I was doing 2mL of TEST250 and struggleing a bit to plung it out. I guess I was moving it around quite a bit to get it through the small needle finally when I was done I noticed it would not come out of my leg very easy so I gave it a good yank and saw that the needle was bent at the base at about a 45 degree angle. Is 27G 1.25 not a good choice, sure goes in nice!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam sounds like that hurt

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    well that pin is hella small.. i personally use a 23G i wouldnt go any higher than 25 imo..

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I just switched to 27G 1 1/4 needle for my quad shots. Sunday I was doing 2mL of TEST250 and struggleing a bit to plung it out. I guess I was moving it around quite a bit to get it through the small needle finally when I was done I noticed it would not come out of my leg very easy so I gave it a good yank and saw that the needle was bent at the base at about a 45 degree angle. Is 27G 1.25 not a good choice, sure goes in nice!
    yeah I use 23 guage and I find that the oil plunges out hard even when I heat it up, couldn't imagine tryin to push it through 27 G, I use 1 inch 25G for delts and used it for quads once but like the inch and a half better to get deep in the muscle, I have big legs

billybob13 is offline Banned
    27g is very nice and not painful going in but it takes forever if you can get the solution out and through the needle; also the needle bent because it is so flimsy and thin and you were movin it also.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    My wife is injecting me on the next cycle.
    She is a nurse - oncology for 14+ years.
    She refused to use anything less then a 23g.
    Said the way she injects the smaller needles can bend.
    She called me a pussy when I said I wanted a 25g and told me I am on my own.
    So I ordered 23g.

billybob13 is offline Banned
    23 gauge is only for the glutes.... You don't want to hit the glutes all the time either cause scar tissue build up. I guarantee you, you will wussy out using that monster needle anwhere else on your body just like me.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    23 gauge is only for the glutes.... You don't want to hit the glutes all the time either cause scar tissue build up. I guarantee you, you will wussy out using that monster needle anwhere else on your body just like me.
    .. its not only for the glutes.. its the size of the pin that varies

bigJJ is offline Member
    25g 5/8" pin for me every time. Of course, I don't shoot glues (just can't bend that way too well..lol).

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    any where from 23g to 25g is fine. For glutes use 1.5", for quads use 1" for deltoids use 5/8".. end of story

G777 is offline New Member
    Anything above 25g is to small for oil. You are lucky it didn't break off.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I can't imagine getting an injection finished in under a half hour trying to push it thru a 27g. I personally use 23g. for every body part, usually 1.5 inch. If I am going in the delt, I usually just don't stick it all the way in.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    any where from 23g to 25g is fine. For glutes use 1.5", for quads use 1" for deltoids use 5/8".. end of story
    Agreed.

stewpick is offline New Member
    i have been using 23g 1" for my delts, that is the only place i shoot, I am no that big, would that size needle be ok for my quads, as i seriously need to bulk my legs up, which are smaller the the rest of my body.

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Dude that must of killed yanking that out. I personally use a 23g X 1 for my shoulders and 23g X1.5 for my glutes.

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Dude that must of killed yanking that out. I personally use a 23g X 1 for my shoulders and 23g X1.5 for my glutes.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob13
    23 gauge is only for the glutes.... I guarantee you, you will wussy out using that monster needle anwhere else on your body just like me.
    I use 23ga on everything. Sometimes 25ga but right now I'm using 23ga for glutes, quads and delts......And I didn't "wussy" out...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by stewpick
    i have been using 23g 1" for my delts, that is the only place i shoot, I am no that big, would that size needle be ok for my quads, as i seriously need to bulk my legs up, which are smaller the the rest of my body.
    Steroids dont bulk up the site their injected into. The muscle may swell for a few days, but it wont lead to bigger muscle mass.

Synthol is another story. But, it doesnt lead to more muscle mass, it quite unhealthily stretches the muscle fascia.

The only compound I've ever come across that effects the site its injected, is HGH. It has been reported to have some fat burning properties on the site its injected. This is what I have found from other peoples experience on using it, not my own.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Use a bigger needle. Problem solved.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Use a bigger needle. Problem solved.
    MBaraso...wasss up? you been on vacation? havent seen you round in quite awhile (srry bout hyjackn)

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    I use 23ga for everything but will be considering 25ga for my Delts next cycle.

Anybody ever run across 24guage needles?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I use 23ga for everything too, I've never wussied out on any of it. In fact I can't remember ever feeling anything more than the usual.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    i use 23 g for everything... buddy thinks to big... can he use 29 g for some deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    i use 23 g for everything... buddy thinks to big... can he use 29 g for some deca?
    29???lol umm no I think thats like a slin pin

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    i use 21 g harpoon most the time but have 23 g and 25 g -- 21 goes in smooth and seems to miss the veins or breakes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypup
    i use 21 g harpoon most the time but have 23 g and 25 g -- 21 goes in smooth and seems to miss the veins or breakes them.
    scar tissue yet?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You're all pussy's. 18g 4 eva

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    You're all pussy's. 18g 4 eva
    lol...whatever. that's what i draw with

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Wow, your damn lucky that it did not break off in your leg. That would have caused a real problem. Use a bigger needle from now on.

strugglleing a bit to plunge? think it may take an hour per cc...lol

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    I used to fight trying to push it through a 25g can only imagine using a 27g. I am currently using a 22g 1 1/4 for quads no problems.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    IMO, I wouldve used a 23g 1 1/2, its what i use all the time for any muscle. But thats just me.

Thread Information