Thread: First Cycle

mtsooner is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hello guys....I have been doing tons of research, and after purchasing M1T before the ban, I have decided to do my first cycle with it. Just so you know, I am a newbie to this forum, but have been lifting for 10+ years. I'm 32, 205 14%bf......marriage happened, therefore the 14%bf! LOL

Anyway, I do understand how toxic M1T is, but I know of couple of people that have used it, and after seeing there results and others on here, I decided to give it a shot. Here's my plan, and please feel free to critique it:

Week 1-4: 10mg ED, M1T
    Week 1-4: 2000mcg ED, B-12
    Week 1-4: 1500mg ED, Hawthorne Berry Extract

PCT:
    Week 5-8: Clomid, 300 mg, Clomid first day, 100 mg, Clomid next 10 days, 50 mg, Clomid for final 10 days
    Week 5-8: 1000mg ED, Milk Thistle

My question is, since I am not going to stack this with 4-AD, do I really need Nolvadex , or will I be fine with Clomid? Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Bump!

no one wants to help a new guy huh?

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion, and other may agree with me on this one, but I don't think M1T is the best choice in my opinion. It's extremely harsh on your liver. I've heard of some cases where people took all the necessary precautions as far as supplements are concerned and they still have some liver problems post-cycle. What about running a basic cycle of test e?

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you first try one of the Test roids like Test E. Always good for a first cycle.
    Maybe save the M1T for a later cycle.

I would gladly go another route, but I have to admit, I have no sources for gear, and am real leary, since I have a family and getting caught shipping it to my home or business could be bad news...you know. I already have the M1T, hence the reason I was thinking of starting with it. I would take Test-E, deca , dbol ....anything else if I had access, but as you know....those circles are kept very secretive in gyms.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    I did M1t in my senior year of highschool and totaly ****ed things up with my test levels. You first cycle should be 12 weeks of Test at 500mgs weekly.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Because of your comments about needing a source, you should watch out for any pm's or emails you get as they will probably be scammers.

Thread Information