Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By longhorn814
  • 1 Post By onehundredk

Thread: deca kick in time

onehundredk is offline Member

deca kick in time

deca kicks in 4 weeks...but, if you take a 4 week break after a 10 week cycle of it. and start again, how long will it take to kick in...4weeks. or less?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    probably 4 weeks again. Why would you start again so soon

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dont be crazy dude dont start this soon

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    dont be crazy dude dont start this soon
    uh...why is that?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    b/c your body hasnt recovered and you should be in the middle of PCT 4 weeks after you last deca shot. YOu should start PCT 3 weeks after lost of deca and the normal rule of thumb is Time on + PCT = time off. Do you know what PCT is? Are you running deca alone? If so, that is pretty stupid!
    Exo300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    b/c your body hasnt recovered and you should be in the middle of PCT 4 weeks after you last deca shot. YOu should start PCT 3 weeks after lost of deca and the normal rule of thumb is Time on + PCT = time off. Do you know what PCT is? Are you running deca alone? If so, that is pretty stupid!
    no actually im not a knucklehead like 60% of the members here.
    t4, deca . pct is clenbuterol , armidex and clomid. during cycle i cycled with nolvadex . and im talking about AFTER post cycle theorpy (PCT) wait 4 week break and start again.
    Exo300 likes this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    no actually im not a knucklehead like 60% of the members here.
    t4, deca. pct is clenbuterol, armidex and clomid. during cycle i cycled with nolvadex. and im talking about AFTER post cycle theorpy (PCT) wait 4 week break and start again.
    Time on + PCT = Time off.

Deca only is a bad choice. Deca will not kick in, in 4 weeks. More 6-9 weeks, some longer. This is due to its long acting ester, Deconate.

4 weeks of Deca only is a waste of time IMHO. It will yield little/no gains and will lead to total testiculr inhibition.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Time on + PCT = Time off.

Deca only is a bad choice. Deca will not kick in, in 4 weeks. More 6-9 weeks, some longer. This is due to its long acting ester, Deconate.

4 weeks of Deca only is a waste of time IMHO. It will yield little/no gains and will lead to total testiculr inhibition.
    who said anything of deca for 4 weeks, and i said that i took test 400 (t4) while on deca.

who said anything of deca for 4 weeks, and i said that i took test 400 (t4) while on deca.
    Sorry, missed the "t4".

How long you been running Deca ?

i finished a week ago. ran it for 10 weeks, and contiuing t4 for 2 weeks now. and then im gonna wait 2.5 weeks and take clomid at 50mg daily for 4 weeks..take a 4 week break. and run deca for 12 weeks at 300mg, dbol for first 4 weeks at 30mg daily. and test-ethanate for 14 weeks at 250mg 2x weekly. wait 4 weeks take clomid for 100mg daily for first 2 weeks, last 2 weeks of clomid at 50mg daily...10mg of nolvadex daily throughout. and clenbuterol during clomid. i was just wondering if waitin 4 weeks after pct would be significant. cuz i want to cycle before summer.
    Last edited by onehundredk; 01-31-2006 at 03:54 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would wait longer than 4 weeks after your PCT is done to start back up. Your body most likely still wont have recovered and been functioning normally either. The only way to tell is to get blood work done..but hey its your body to fu(k up!

i finished a week ago. ran it for 10 weeks, and contiuing t4 for 2 weeks now. and then im gonna wait 2.5 weeks and take clomid at 50mg daily for 4 weeks..take a 4 week break. and run deca for 12 weeks at 300mg, dbol for first 4 weeks at 30mg daily. and test-ethanate for 14 weeks at 250mg 2x weekly. wait 4 weeks take clomid for 100mg daily for first 2 weeks, last 2 weeks of clomid at 50mg daily...10mg of nolvadex daily throughout. and clenbuterol during clomid. i was just wondering if waitin 4 weeks after pct would be significant. cuz i want to cycle before summer.
    This isnt time on + PCT = time off. You need to give your body time to recover from the various AS's you were running. Bloodwork needs to be done before embarking on any cycle, be it AS or ProHormone.

Deca is a very suppresive androgen, even at small doses. Get some bloodwork done to see if your body is producing its own testosterone fully first IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This isnt time on + PCT = time off. You need to give your body time to recover from the various AS's you were running. Bloodwork needs to be done before embarking on any cycle, be it AS or ProHormone.

Deca is a very suppresive androgen, even at small doses. Get some bloodwork done to see if your body is producing its own testosterone fully first IMHO.
    but why would it matter if my body is producing nat. test. if im just gonna shut it right back down again.

but why would it matter if my body is producing nat. test. if im just gonna shut it right back down again.
    How do you know if your body is producing natural testosterone again?

Give it a chance to reach a balance again, then think about cycling. I think you should have prepared it better, not coming off and doing one large cycle with HCG incorperated would have been better. Your confusing your body manipulating the various hormones your injecting.

It takes time for your body to recover fully.

ok that sounds less confusng to me...sooo if i were to make up my last shot this week, and continue deca ...remember i already did 10 weeks, how much longer could i go before it gets drastic, besides recovery being the bitch, i could just take 150mg-200mg of clomid daily for 6 weeks if needed...like could i contiue it another 8 weeks?

bump..would it be ok to run deca for 16 weeks.and test for 18...and take a shit load of clomid to help recover?

bump..would it be ok to run deca for 16 weeks.and test for 18...and take a shit load of clomid to help recover?
    Running HCG would be more benificial.

Why not just end this cycle, wait the sufficient time, then run another. Its not healthy for you HPTA to stay on this long IMHO.

Thread Information