Thread: Winny Side

CheckerChest is offline Junior Member

Talking Winny Side

I know the topic of Winstrol only cycles and winny in general have been beaten to death and the last thing i want to do is revive it. That being said, i do have a lingering question regarding its side effects... Its clear that dried joints / joint pain are innevitable in most cases but what about hair loss? specifically with the tabs, i have researched many win topics and the opinions on this seem to be pretty evenly spread around. I have two friends who both ran 50 mg/ed for 6 weeks and had ZERO sides (some minor joint pain), and who both reacted very VERY well to winny both gaining and keeping 10-12 pounds over that time period and swear by it. I thinking about running the same thing and i know that its agaisnt the advice of many of you on here, ... any thoughts?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    6 weeks of winny at 50 mgs ED ..and they both gained 10-12 pounds of solid muscle?......BULLSHIT!!!!

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    first of all i have never taken aas ,

i have been attracted to winny as well as an only cycle and i have many freinds as well that have successfully done winny only cycles that have put on quite alot of lean mass with no sides and little test inhibition at the end (well nothing noticible).

i think the sides are amplified on winny when it is taken with other substances . thats just my opinion though

then again i would'ent know have'nt tried it
    but people i know like it

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I like winny... but if you have a hairloss problem chances are this will seal the deal. I run tabs for a totaly diffrent reason then the injectables i use. I only cycle as a main ingredient with injectibles Zambons. And those cycles range from 6-8 weeks and depending on what i am doing i do ED or EOD. As far as the pills i sometimes run them at the end of a cycle at 30mg ed for my last two weeks. Seems to help me shed some water weight.

Thanks for the constructive feedback pinnacle

I agree its not a typical result with what was run but i saw it myself.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I also react very well on winny everytime when i use it but i have to say i use 50mg/ed injectable winny and test p 100mg/eod i gain 7-8kg everytime but most of my friends dont like winny because the dont gain so much on it,but its all individual i mean some people take drol as a cutter while most of us get really bloated from it.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    i gained 9 pounds in 5 weeks on a winni only cycle a few months back and i didnt even eat that much,,it is very possible,,i would expect that if i ate enough and ran it for 6 weeks,there would be no problem gaining a solid 10-12 pounds at all

i think people who have been taking high doeseges of ass for a long and many years will not achive results like this,, but others can be easly atainable depending on genetics and how the compound reacts with thier body

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i gained 9 pounds in 5 weeks on a winni only cycle a few months back and i didnt even eat that much,,it is very possible,,i would expect that if i ate enough and ran it for 6 weeks,there would be no problem gaining a solid 10-12 pounds at all

What was your dose? I know a guy who did winny only and gained 3 pounds in 5 weeks,and I thought that was good.

You yanks are something else.

goose4..

no was just taking winni and eating 6 small meals a day with no cardio running it @ 50mg ed..i gain wait pretty quik natually,,most people say that winni is not an anticatabolic and allows muscle tisue to break down,,wich is true but did not happen in my case,,i know a few other good friends as well who had closer to my results as well,,and a few others who gained almost nothing just leaned out,,and have one friend who actually lost 6 pounds on it,,so i guess its all how it reacts with the users body

Thanks for the info Rocky,

Im not concerned with the weight-gain at all, mainly just looking to maintain current weight and lean out a little, look a little harder. If i gain any, hey... bonus.

I was leaning towards var but price and getting possibly 'shut down' turned me off.

Ill keep posting a log when i start in a couple weeks.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    i think people who have been taking high doeseges of ass for a long and many years will not achive results like this,, but others can be easly atainable depending on genetics and how the compound reacts with thier body

Heheh yeh high doses of ass are never good !

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Heheh yeh high doses of ass are never good !
    lmao!

Thread Information