Thread: Anadrol hell.

Spyder is offline Member

Anadrol hell.

Well today is my 8th day, the sleeplessness has kicked in a few days ago and i havent had more than 3 hours sleep last night. A few hours after breakfast today, i threw up and i feel very tired, *yawn*. After every meal i feel like throwing up, and i cannot sleep, it's terrible. How do you guys keep your food down on drol? I hope Pinn can shed some light on this.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What's your dose? Some people experience these sides, some do not.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    for your sleep try some melatonin.it mostly comes in 1,2 and,3 mg's.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    damn pinn, they say your name and your here huh?lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Well today is my 8th day, the sleeplessness has kicked in a few days ago and i havent had more than 3 hours sleep last night. A few hours after breakfast today, i threw up and i feel very tired, *yawn*. After every meal i feel like throwing up, and i cannot sleep, it's terrible. How do you guys keep your food down on drol? I hope Pinn can shed some light on this.
    Sorry to hear the drol is kicking your ass,especially after your post a few days back saying all was good.

I've had lethargy as well.I found Guarana root to be my friend during those times.
    I also have a loss of appetite on drol,but I never vomit(although I feel like I want to).How I counter this is, by eating smaller meals.Just more of them throughout the day.I found I could eat a 5oz piece of chicken w/ rice much easier than a 8-10 oz piece with rice and veggies.Give that a try before you decide to throw the towel in on drol.

~Pinnacle~

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Sorry to hear the drol is kicking your ass,especially after your post a few days back saying all was good.

I've had lethargy as well.I found Guarana root to be my friend during those times.
    I also have a loss of appetite on drol,but I never vomit(although I feel like I want to).How I counter this is, by eating smaller meals.Just more of them throughout the day.I found I could eat a 5oz piece of chicken w/ rice much easier than a 8-10 oz piece with rice and veggies.Give that a try before you decide to throw the towel in on drol.

~Pinnacle~
    great advice. ive been on prop/anadrol 100mg ED for a week now, im getting used to feelin alittle lethargic, its not much of an issue, and my appetite has gone way down. not been sick yet but come close afew times, i have just lessened the size to certain meals, and added more to others

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Im on 50 ED of Drol and I cant sleep but my appetite is fine. And I got allot of energy!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I feel the same way on drol. I can't sleep or eat right when taking it so I avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I feel the same way on drol. I can't sleep or eat right when taking it so I avoid it.
    Try running drol along side Tren ace....worst insomnia ever..and night sweats are out of control too.Well,can't really call them night sweats..more like 24/7 sweats

~Pinnacle~

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks, i think the vomiting did come due to the large meals that i eat. For my 4th meal of the day yesterday, i ate one whole chicken(roasted) with bread and canberry juice. So i will definately try toning down the meals. I'm taking guarana drinks for energy, and when the guarana wears out at night, i get tired enough to sleep. So far so good, ill keep you posted.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Im def with pinn on the small meals often, tho at the moment I am force feeding myself pretty much all day everyday. The sides are a bitch, but at least while your laying there in a pool of sweat unable to sleep, you know you're growing a goodun!

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Pinn- that makes alot of sense to me now. I have been doing the tren /prop/drol and it is kickin my ass! At least I know it's normal. Not the first time for any of these compounds, but first time all 3 together. I can't eat, sleep for sh8t, and I am tired as hell + I sweat all the time! But my pumps are amazing and after I get in the gym I never want to leave! Thanks Pinn

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    DROL whooped me kinda the same..i could sleep ok but my stomach was baked..got sick almost every morning.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What's your dose? Some people experience these sides, some do not.
    100mg/day. Recently ive also begun experiencing mild kidney pain(lower back pumps), kinda feels like lactic acid buildup in the lower back area.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    100mg/day. Recently ive also begun experiencing mild kidney pain(lower back pumps), kinda feels like lactic acid buildup in the lower back area.
    Not kidneys bro...but I know the feeling all to well.That lactic burn can be annoying when doing squats or even walking for some distances.Not as bad as dbol ,but it does happen though...

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information