mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

Question about steroids that increase test levels??? Responses appreciated....

What's up guys...I had a question... I know that cycling any of the testosterone esters, cyp, enanthate , prop, will all increase your testosterone levels , free and total testosterone levels. However, I also know that like dianabol increases your test levels (5 fold after onlya 10mg dose). Prohormones increases testosterone levels for a short time after...thats why you would take them right before the gym for maximum agression, optimal recovery, etc... What other steroids are like this, in the fact that they have a positive increase on testosterone levels. I know that all steroids are molecularly structed like "testosterone" but I know not all of them directly increase the amount of testosterone. The only reason I am asking is because it would make sense that using a steroid that increases testosterone dramatically consdering it is our number one muscle buildign hormone would lead to the largest increase in muscle mass. More testosterone = more muscle. Any responses will be appreciated.

Thanks.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    more is not always better do u think if a new user used 1.5 grams of test will benifit from them i dont think soo at all

mikeysauce is offline Junior Member
    yea i would figure that, i was just curious becuz i know all the tests increase free and total testosterone , and so does dianabol thats why most people take there biggest dose of dbols about 2 hours before the gym (thats right???)

...i was just wondering what other steroids increase testosterone dramatically after administration (obv. not including testosterone)....like i know deca , and eq does not increase the testosterone in your body, they increase androgens, but not actual testosterone, so my question, is what other steroids actually increase testosterone???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The only actual Anabolic Steroid I know to increase natural testosterone production is Teslac . It increases LH/FSH and Testosterone by 47%.

Thread Information