heybud is offline Junior Member

Got My BP Checked....

I've taken Tren before and I did notice it raised my BP a little bit but it did go back down, Well now I'm on my 3rd week of Tren and Prop, and I have 4 weeks left of Tren and then I start my Winny. I got my BP checked and it was the highest it's ever been. 168/109 So i'm getting it checked every morning at 8 for remainder of the week. And I'm sure it will continue to be this high, I will be goin to the doctor.
    Should I be seriously worried about this or will a simple doctor visit do the trick?
    Should I just stop or what?
    Is there anything that I can get to help out over the counter?
    Is there a certain prescription that the doctor will probably give me?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

168/100

Quote Originally Posted by heybud
    I've taken Tren before and I did notice it raised my BP a little bit but it did go back down, Well now I'm on my 3rd week of Tren and Prop, and I have 4 weeks left of Tren and then I start my Winny. I got my BP checked and it was the highest it's ever been. 168/109 So i'm getting it checked every morning at 8 for remainder of the week. And I'm sure it will continue to be this high, I will be goin to the doctor.
    Should I be seriously worried about this or will a simple doctor visit do the trick?
    That's where mine was on dbol . On test-e-------120/80.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heybud
    mines higher on d-bol but i am old and usually have it a bit high. that is too high though. told my doc to give me a diruretic. helps quite a bit, but the only way too keep mine down is serious cardio. also make sure you and your doc are using a large bp cuff if your arms are over 13 inches. many docs and nurses don't think about it unless you are real fat.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    mines higher on d-bol but i am old and usually have it a bit high. that is too high though. told my doc to give me a diruretic. helps quite a bit, but the only way too keep mine down is serious cardio. also make sure you and your doc are using a large bp cuff if your arms are over 13 inches. many docs and nurses don't think about it unless you are real fat.

who doesn't have arms bigger then 13' inches?

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    who doesn't have arms bigger then 13' inches?
    I know but not everyone knows to use a lage cuff, and yes if they are under 13 get to the gym now

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea mine was like 170/120 the nurse was like omfg! lol then shes like hang on lets try the bigger cuff then it was like 150/95 or something significant difference

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    yea mine was like 170/120 the nurse was like omfg! lol then shes like hang on lets try the bigger cuff then it was like 150/95 or something significant difference
    it can make a big diff, it is very often missed with bbs at the clinic

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO u should get the BP under control, either drop the juice or alternatively if thats not an option - start taking meds.. there are some other methods too but basically u should get in tunder control.. if its around 140 / 90 occasionally while on cycle its not so bad but above that I would do sumini about that..

Thread Information