njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

help put this together for me

i have want to do a cycle of sust, eq , deca , and var for 14-16 weeks. can you guys please tell me the proper amounts to take of each and how to take them the proper way. stats are 6' 190 lbs 28 yrs old 9-10% bf ,cycle experience, would like to be 200-205 with 7-9% bf. was thinking of adding winni towards end of cycle also. please help thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Is this your first cycle ?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i wonder also about ur cycle history by running all this compounds it should be ur 5th cycle at least

njk
    way over 5 cycles, please help

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So tell us about your previous cycles and how much you gained from each and how much did you keep. Did you do PCT ? I am also interested to know what your diet was like. Five cycles is a lot of cycles bro what did you weigh before you started ?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    6ft 190lbs from "way over five cycles!?!?!" something is def wrong, especially iff you don't know how to dose a cycle after that much experience. how many cals are you consuming ed?

njk
    i used to weigh around 215 with 6-7% bf when i was younger and injury free, while taking sus 500 mgs a week with deca 400 mgs a week, 2 years ago. but now i am 28 and i have a shoulder injury , my workouts were altered and decreased for the last 2 years, for the last 6 months i have been lifting hard again, and now i want to gain a little more, so i would like to know a good cycle to put together with the following compounds: sus, deca, eq, var, and maybe winni if u think i could benefit from it in this cycle. what dosages should i do of each and what do u think of this cycle ? thanks

Thread Information