jonrob14 is offline New Member

what should i do about my DBOl? please help

hey, i have been recently running 50mgs of dbol a day, and 500mg of test ethanate a week. i got these new dbol that are capsoles from a legit source that i wont meantion the name, its been on here before and it everyone says they are ok. my past dbol were in pill form, these are in capsole form. i have been takening these for lil over 2 weeks and havent gained much weight(only like 2 pds, and no water retaing at all). i beleive they are underdosed. i was wondering if i should try taking 2 pills a day instead of 1. this would be 100mgs. but i think it would be less due to the underdose.. please help

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I would never take anything in capsule form unless I made it myself but that's just me.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I would never take anything in capsule form unless I made it myself but that's just me.
    why not?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u mean that each capsoule is 5o mg , do u use anti e

jonrob14 is offline New Member
    ya each capsole is suposed to be 50mgs, but i have taken 50 mgs before and blew up after like a week and half, im like 2 and a half with theses capsoles and i havent gained much at all. thats why i think they are underdosed so i was gonna take 2 capsoles a day.

Thread Information