havok561 is offline Junior Member

Question How much Tamixifen Citrate do you guys take normally?

I was just wondering, what a normal or moderate dose of Tamoxifen Citrate, and when you you guys usually take it???? im on sutanon 250 and deca 320

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    anywhere from 10-30mg. ED. I was super sensative to gyno so I did 30mg per day. I didnt notice any loss of anything so I think you should be ok as well. It all depends on how prone you are to gyno.

Thanks bud, what time of day do you usually take it?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    For me i took it anytime. Im not sure if that was a good or bad idea. But i eventually got into the routine of taking it Every night before i went to bed, just like my injections!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I use 10mg Ed while on cycle, but I am not prone to gyno.

During pct, I will up the dose to 20mg ED.

ok, another question, should I take something else for pct? or just the Tamoxifen Citrate, I have 6oxo and vitrx as well?

POSH is offline Member
    follow the pct directions on the "novice cycles" that match up closest to yours on this boards main page. Yes, you should be taking more at the end of your cycle. Keep researching!

POSH

I did, it said to take clomid, but I hear you take one or the other, should I stay on this for 5 weeks, ill only been on this cycle for 5 weeks????

So should I be taking Tamoxifen citrate through out my cycle, what about pct, should I stay on it as well, with some clomid or nolva???

DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member
    Take Nolva 10mg/daily during your cycle. Bump it to 20-30 if you feel gyno coming on. For PCT 20-40mg Nolva daily and Clomid 100mg/daily.

Some people start with Clomid 300mg 7 days, 200mg 7days then 100mg for 7 days. I dont like the sides of clomid so I stay around 100mg/daily

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i take usally 10 mg eod 1st 3 weeks of the cycle then 10 mg ed at any time of the day during pct i take 20 or 30 mg but for deca nolva will do nothing so take b6 besides

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I dont like using nolvadex on cycle, just for PCT. Use ldex or letro on cycle.

Most lifters assume Nolvadex is a pure estrogen antagonist (which would mean it prevents estrogens from acting on their receptors). As far as bodybuilding is concerned, this assumption is very wrong as Nolvadex is both an estrogen receptor agonist and an antagonist. It all depends upon the tissues. Along with the nipples, on which Nolvadex acts mainly as an antagonist, we are also interested by its behaviour on skeletal muscles, on the liver and on the fat cells.

Nolvadex has been shown to behave as estrogens in skeletal muscles (5). This is a very good thing for every athletes except bodybuilders. You see, estrogens protect muscle cells from the training-induced damages (5-6). It means that one can train more without damaging his muscles. Recovery will also be much faster. But for bodybuilders, the training-induced damages are a key ingredient to trigger growth. Nolvadex will therefore reduce the muscle building effects of resistance training.

As for the impact of Tamoxifen on IGF-1, it simply demonstrates another estrogen-like action of Nolvadex. By rendering the liver less sensitive to growth hormone (probably by reducing the liver density of GH receptors), estrogens and tamoxifen diminish the production of IGF-1. This action of estrogens explains why women produce less IGF-1 than men eventhough the have a higher GH level.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I dont like using nolvadex on cycle, just for PCT. Use ldex or letro on cycle.

I concur.. Why go to a McDonalds, when there is a Wendy's right down the street? Nolvadex is old science. It has its place for PCT, but for treating bloat or gyno during your cylce, use an aromatise inhibitor(AI), not a SERM

Thread Information