Thread: New A.s. Theory

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member

New A.s. Theory

I Was Wondering If Anyone Was Using This Product. In Theory In Makes Sense. Heart Attack Patients And People Who Suffer From Angina (chest Pain) Take Nitro Tablets Sublingualy (under The Tongue). The Nitro Expands The Arteries, Veins, Vessels, Etc. To Increase Blood Flow. I Thought That If That Was The Effects Of Nitro Then Taking One Before Working Out Would Increase Blood Fow, Therefore Oxygen To The Muscles. This Would Allow For Hgh Pumps In Theory. The Increased Blood Flow Carrying Oxygen Would Help To Rebuild Muscle Faster And Carry Away Things Like Lactic Acid. Is Anyone Using Nitro For This. They Have A Product Out Called Nos Which Is Suppose To Do This, But It Is Just An Amino Acid At A Dosage Higher Than The Daily Amount We Need. The Nitro (nitroglycerin) Product From The Pharmacy Seems Like It Would Work Better, Has An Immediate Effect.

I dont think expanding your veins is a good thing bro i wont risk with it.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Your theory is not new. And there is no magic bullet. Nos-type products are usually arginine supplements that (in theory) will increase your blood levels of Nitric Oxide. This is an arteriolar dilator, and can increase blood supply to your working muscles, increase nutrients, eliminate lactatic acid, CO2, better pumps, etc......NITROGLYCERIN, on the other hand, does have some specificity to coronary artery receptors (hence the positive effect with myocadial ischemia), but is mainly a VENO-dilator. Will lower your blood pressure, could make you pass out, not what you want to happen.
    Don't try this at home.

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Bros, That Is Why I Brought The Ideal Here First. I Knew Someone Would Mostly Likely Have Dealt With It Before. I Will Just Stick With The Nos.

Thread Information