joe042248 is offline Junior Member

trembolona by tty???

has anyone ever used it and what is it good for doing??? how much should I take if IM 165lbs, 5 10, . how are the side affects??

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    it is way overpriced so I haven't bothered with it BUT it is supposed to be a very accurately dosed product. you can bulk or cut with it, go check out the drug profiles on trenbelone

Bro I have been using it for 6 weeks and I hate the fucking shit !!!!!!

First off the price...someone needs to smack TT in the damn head for pricing it like that. Second the damn knotts I have gotten almost everytime I shoot it is making it hard for me to walk, sit ...hell work out !!!!

And 80% of the time I get the strongest damn taste of metal and my chest feels like it is going to fucking blow up..now i have local guy that makes it and he sometimes gets knots and the taste but nothing like what i get..
    Long story short make it yourself or find someone that makes it...about half the cost maybe..i will never use the shit again..JMO ??

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    Bro I have been using it for 6 weeks and I hate the fucking shit !!!!!!

First off the price...someone needs to smack TT in the damn head for pricing it like that. Second the damn knotts I have gotten almost everytime I shoot it is making it hard for me to walk, sit ...hell work out !!!!

And 80% of the time I get the strongest damn taste of metal and my chest feels like it is going to fucking blow up..now i have local guy that makes it and he sometimes gets knots and the taste but nothing like what i get..
    Long story short make it yourself or find someone that makes it...about half the cost maybe..i will never use the shit again..JMO ??
    LOL...You crack me up P.A...I used 2 bottles of the Trembolona as well, and I can't say that it is ANY better than the homeade fina I've used..It just costs about 4x's as much as the premade fina...

Originally posted by ironfist

LOL...You crack me up P.A...I used 2 bottles of the Trembolona as well, and I can't say that it is ANY better than the homeade fina I've used..It just costs about 4x's as much as the premade fina...

Ye I was a little hard on TT but way over prices that is forsure !!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

And 80% of the time I get the strongest damn taste of metal and my chest feels like it is going to fucking blow up..
    Isn't that a unhealthy sign PA? That doesn't sound good to me, I'd drop that shit asap.

Thread Information