The_Bezerker is offline New Member

were to go from here

hey guys first post on this board,

heres the problem, i have been bulking for about 6months now, done two 12 week cycles with 4 weeks in between, im rite now at week 11 in my second cycle, and i have maxed out my growth for this bulking cycle, im 5'8 and around 238-240lbs hard. I was hoping to hit 250+ this bulk but it doesnt seem likely as my gains have slowed so im going to cut, to go along with the idea that you have "to get smaller to get bigger" . I hope this cut will give my body time to "refresh" for the next bulk and hopefully pack more mass onto my frame next year. Now here is were my dilemma lies, Do i stay on aas or come off.

Heres my two options , continue too stay on aas, and just run a cutting cycle like test/NPP/Tbol/tren /Clen /ECA or come off for about 10 weeks( including PCT) litely cut for 6 weeks while im not on (no cardio just lowered carbs) and then run the cutting cycle seen above, and hopefully get some new muscle growth along with getting ripped, as i no longer feel i can gain much rite now.

any help would be nice
    peace

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to give your boddy a rest, I would suggest taking a half year off AS

sry, can't do that!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    You need to give your boddy a rest, I would suggest taking a half year off AS
    i agree with the above, you need plenty of time of to recover, i wouldnt cut durring pct calories are to important to do that, good time off then run a cutter cycle

TRE
    What are you trying to accomplish, are you a pro bodybuilder or something

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    bro two 12 weekers with 4 weeks b/w...that's crazy, you need to take a break, your not going to get results if your constantly on...i'm not even going to preach about the heath part but you would be better off taking at least 15 weeks off then runnning that cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    so in the last 28 weeks you have had only 4 weeks off??now you want 10 weeks off then another cycle!you need to give your body a rest mate,time on+pct=time off!you need a rest.

im not cutting during PCT calories will be high for 4 weeks,

it will be HCG /nolva/clen /Eca/Clomid/slin

i planned on running a 32 week cycle, but that didnt work out,

no im not pro, but i will be doing nationals next year if all goes well

i cannot afford to take more than 10 weeks off, even with that and lowered calories due to my cut i will lose size.

nice avatar

no bro, u misread, in the last 24 weeks ive only had 4 weeks off- big difference huh lol

TRE
    unless your making a career off your body you should lay low for a little while. You will either need to run bridges and extremly high doses or give your body a break to get the gains you want. If you want to stay on something get on GH

Quote Originally Posted by The_Bezerker
    im not cutting during PCT calories will be high for 4 weeks,

it will be HCG /nolva/clen /Eca/Clomid/slin

i planned on running a 32 week cycle, but that didnt work out,

no im not pro, but i will be doing nationals next year if all goes well
    cyles that long dont work, your body gets use to the compounds just like what your experiencing now, good time off is required to get further gains, trust me you will be sorry in the long run, good time off is king for future gains

well i do run very very high doses, and bridiging on GH would be nice but im still young so, gh is useless for me unless im competing or using massive amounts. Besides its very expensive

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    cyles that long dont work, your body gets use to the compounds just like what your experiencing now, good time off is required to get further gains, trust me you will be sorry in the long run, good time off is king for future gains

i switch up compounds every 8 weeks and keep my base of test very high to make sure my bodies shbg cannot compete with my test receptors, you will continuously grow if you switch up compounds-- look at the pros

but i do agree with what you say, my cortisol levels are prolly out of control

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no bro, u misread, in the last 24 weeks ive only had 4 weeks off- big difference huh lol
    if you have run 2x12 week cycles and had 4 weeks off that adds up to 28 weeks yes?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you have run 2x12 week cycles and had 4 weeks off that adds up to 28 weeks yes?
    this is why im a bodybuilder, not a math teacher

TRE
    OK so your too young to run GH and your not a pro bodybuilder,

You trying to f_ck your body up so bad that you cant get a hard on and have to inject for the rest of your life.

Losing weight is a way of life, get used to it when you come back you will put on more weight then before

i think i will take 12 weeks off, but i want to cut as im sick of being this heavy, going up stairs winds me

You trying to f_ck your body up so bad that you cant get a hard on and have to inject for the rest of your life.

Losing weight is a way of life, get used to it when you come back you will put on more weight then before
    unless your in your 30 + i feel GH is useless unless its at very high doses

actually i rebound incredibly fast, that is why i am able to stay on so long and run such heavy cycles

good last point

im going to take a 12 week break and get on the growth to maintain size.

5iu

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    one question: u say u recover quickly but do u respnd to the cycle well after having only 4 weeks in between? I for one found out that I didnt respond to another cycle as well as I wanted having only some weeks off.. To my understanding pros dont maintan high doses constatnly either.. Not an expert on what pros do though..
    also this sentence sounds a lil sketchy to me :
    i switch up compounds every 8 weeks and keep my base of test very high to make sure my bodies shbg cannot compete with my test receptors, you will continuously grow if you switch up compounds-- look at the pros

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    one question: u say u recover quickly but do u respnd to the cycle well after having only 4 weeks in between? I for one found out that I didnt respond to another cycle as well as I wanted having only some weeks off.. To my understanding pros dont maintan high doses constatnly either.. Not an expert on what pros do though..
    also this sentence sounds a lil sketchy to me :

yes i responded nicely i had a few kinks in my training this cycle but i manged to put on, 12lbs in around 10 weeks which is very good, in fact this week i put on another 2lbs. Im still growing in small increments but my frame feels exhausted, so a cut would do nicely

what is sketchy about that? do you not understand?

that how much switching ur compounds actually helps... if u r happy with ur results then I got no complaints..

but i do agree with what you say, my cortisol levels are prolly out of control
    The longer your on a cycle the more your will get use to the compounds, ive tried switching compounds to free up test but it doesnt work (well for me it doesnt) you will not continue to grow new muscle tissue,

this is what your experiencing now with two 12 week cycles with only 4 weeks of in betweeen, progress as stopped, so why do you think running a 32weeker will be any different than the 28 weeker with 4 wks off ?? especaily with it being so close to your other cycles, the end result is increased amounts of AAS to get some kind of gains appearing or just to maintain it, you said you was young well id rethink your situration because in the long run you will be sorry,

If you create an anabolic enviroment and prime your body correctly (diet) to the run up to the next cycle muscle tissue will grow very fast and you will experience amazing gains with normal length cycles,
    long cycles only create sides effects with increased dosages and bridging/coasting the only option,

good time off, recover, maintain and prime your body for the next cycle correctly is a far better opition than saturating your body with long cycles of AAS.

agree with marcus here... I bet many ppl here would benefit from learnig how to "prime" your body as u say... I for one would be interested in reading info on that particular matter. I mean shouldnt it be a real goal to get the most out of a cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    that how much switching ur compounds actually helps... if u r happy with ur results then I got no complaints..

14lbs in a 10 week cycle is incredibly good, considering my BF hardly rose, my physique is at the point were i can only gain 10-12lbs a cycle. Im am large enough now that i have to fight for my gains at 242 5'8 hard gains dont come easy anymore, thus the higher doses and longer cycles. Look at ronnie the guy stays on for 9months out of the year and will only put on around 5lbs a year sometimes less, if your big enough you will struggle to put on weight as you can't grow forever.

marcus- im going to take some time off 12 weeks, - the length of the cycle im on now, and bridge with GH and Igf-1. You mention Priming well that is the whole purpose of my cut, i want to but my body in a state that will respond postively to new muscle growth, so if drop my cals, and carbs, for a time being and slightly decondition myself when it comes time to bump calories, carbs, and AAS my body will grow

Thread Information