Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Cruising btween cycles

To all you guys that cruise between cycles, could you give us a summary of your thoughts, your experiences doing this? As honest as possible please..
    I'm drawn to the idea because I'm 34 and I run low dose cycles but always crash and get depressed,moody,low libido and overall just feel like sh!t! I'm planning on cruising at about 200mg all year then cycling 1-2 times in between.. Thanks guys, very much appreciated

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've been "Cruising" for several years now in between cycles.

What is it you want to know?

~Pinnacle~

Do you ever come off? How does that effect your libido? Do you administer Hcg to keep the boys hanging? Overall well-being? Anything that you wish you knew that I should know?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    I'm interested in this subject too, especially ball shrinkage aspect

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Do you ever come off? How does that effect your libido? Do you administer Hcg to keep the boys hanging? Overall well-being? Anything that you wish you knew that I should know?
    This will be the FINAL time I answer these questions

Cruising means to run a low dose(100-250mgs) between cycles.So technically you never really "Come Off" cycle per se.

My libido is much better during the cruise period.Main reason for me is,I run high doses(during cycle) so after a few weeks "On" my sex drive drops off.But I can preform very well,I just don't have that craving for sex 24/7 like I do on low dose Testosterone .

I don't use HCG at all.I never really had any problems with testicular atrophy,but this is an individual thing.Just because I don't need it doesn't mean you wouldn't.

I always feel good.Anabolics tend to do that to people

To your final question.Answer is yes.When I first started cruising and went on cycle I had poor gains.Several reasons for this.
    1)doses weren't high enough
    2)Didn't wait long enough between cycles
    3)didn't switch up drugs correctly(This is very important)

Now you have to ask yourself.Are you willing to inject every week for the rest of your life?There is NO turning back bro.This isn't some game we are playing here.

Have to been to a doctor to see what your problem is?That is a must!!!
    There could be much more to it causing the symptoms you are experiencing.First off,i think the phrase "crash" is total bullshit.Secondly are you running proper PCT?And long enough?getting bloodwork done?Or just letting your mind fvk with you?

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good post Pinn, btw I decided not to go that route quite so soon, my BW showed I recovered my Test after last cycle so I feel as if I am not ready for this leap just yet. Maybe when I'm closer to 30

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    This will be the FINAL time I answer these questions

Cruising means to run a low dose(100-250mgs) between cycles.So technically you never really "Come Off" cycle per se.

My libido is much better during the cruise period.Main reason for me is,I run high doses(during cycle) so after a few weeks "On" my sex drive drops off.But I can preform very well,I just don't have that craving for sex 24/7 like I do on low dose Testosterone .

I don't use HCG at all.I never really had any problems with testicular atrophy,but this is an individual thing.Just because I don't need it doesn't mean you wouldn't.

I always feel good.Anabolics tend to do that to people

To your final question.Answer is yes.When I first started cruising and went on cycle I had poor gains.Several reasons for this.
    1)doses weren't high enough
    2)Didn't wait long enough between cycles
    3)didn't switch up drugs correctly(This is very important)

Now you have to ask yourself.Are you willing to inject every week for the rest of your life?There is NO turning back bro.This isn't some game we are playing here.

Have to been to a doctor to see what your problem is?That is a must!!!
    There could be much more to it causing the symptoms you are experiencing.First off,i think the phrase "crash" is total bullshit.Secondly are you running proper PCT?And long enough?getting bloodwork done?Or just letting your mind fvk with you?

~Pinnacle~
    Pinnacle

I am cruising as well on 100mg Test E. I am interested in the two highlighted responses. I have just started cruissing about four months ago. So I havnt done another cycle yet. Can you expand a bit on points two and three if you dont mind, or point me to a thread where you have already explained this. Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Pinnacle

I am cruising as well on 100mg Test E. I am interested in the two highlighted responses. I have just started cruissing about four months ago. So I havnt done another cycle yet. Can you expand a bit on points two and three if you dont mind, or point me to a thread where you have already explained this. Thanks !!!
    For you?..Certainly

I was impatient and would get antsy to run a cycle about 5-6 weeks after I came off.You really need to wait 12-16 weeks to start again.It gives your androgen receptors time to up-regulate(if that's really possible?)Another thing I should point out is,don't expect the type of growth you'd get running a cycle after you've been clean for several months.You really need to be aggressive with your dose,and the growth comes on somewhat quick in the beggining of the cycle,but slows down just as quick as it came on.I've noticed the growth slowing down at week 5,then getting very little growth over the next few weeks.By week 10 your receptors are down regulated to the point growth halts!At least from my experience anyway.

Switching drugs : It's a good idea to use different types of testosterone in each cycle.As well as oral,or injectable androgens.
    Example would be using enanthate in one cycle,then switching to prop the next.Same goes for drugs like winny,drol ect...never use them in back to back cycles.And if you can,run a drug like anavar for the first 4 weeks,then switch up right away to another androgen like winny,masteron ect for the remainder of the cycle.
    You'll notice after 1 or 2 cycles that it is useless to go past 10 weeks.You'll find more success running shorter,higher dose cycles.

~Pinnacle~

OK thanks mate.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Good post Pin.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    do you think using differnt testosterones would make any difference pinnacle ,did you notice any gains from swithing tests ?
    mmm would nt cruising at 200mg a week be pretty low . ?wouldnt you start to lose gains at that dose . ? im going hard out all this year and wont be crusing for a long time but when i do itll be around 1 g test week.

200mg/wk might actually be a bit high to cruise on IMO since the average male produces around 125mg/wk. Also since you never hit that 0mark like when you come off cycle completely I'd think by cruising you'd retain gains much easier.

I cruise at 100mg and I am still making small gains. 200mg is almost a cycle, thats over the top IMO, unless you are a beast like Pin and been on for years

Pin thanks for your time. Changed my mind and I appreciate it, was ready to start something I probably would have regreted down the road..

ward065 is offline Member
    First, how old should you be before you start "cruising" inbetween cycles? i ask this b/c i am 23.

After my August 2005 cycle i waited ten weeks after my LAST SHOT before starting my next cycle. I had 4-5 weeks where i was off COMPLETELY of clomid, nolv etc. And I was able to get better gains during my second cycle than my first one, that is for sure.

I am thinking about taking the same amount of time off this time- about another 5-6 weeks- before starting again as i know that worked very well for me last time........i assume it must have been enough time for receptors to clear, as i made excellent gains during cycle 2?

Finally, could i "cruise" between cycles at 150-200mg test a week and be able to hold gains better? Because i always lose a few gains afterwards.....it is not a big deal, but if i could keep them, nearly all gains, i'd feel even better.

Cruising at 23 is insaine !!!! You could be facing HRT for the rest of your life bro, are you prepared to inject every week for the rest of your life ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    cruising/bridging/coasting are not ideal IMHO,its very hard to fully recover when you use these methods especialy when you get older, the best gains are produced when your body is fresh and clean from gear if the priming is done correctly gains are amazing with each new cycle,

with every successive cycle after bridging/cruising you will have to keep increasing the dose just to get some kind of gains out of the cycle,
    ive been on all year round in the past with bridging cycles together and personaly i would rather fully come off recover and maintain without any kind of cruising, the gains are far better and my body responds more, also i am firm believer in the short heavy cycles rather than bridging 2 long cycles together,

Why saturate your body with AAS and end up starting hrt sooner? i wouldnt advice any younger BB to start bridging/cruising unless your willing to pay the price of it. your better off using various other compounds to increase Test levels naturaly and to help recovery and maintain, all other avenues are worth trying before you think about bridging.

yeah i did not think i was ready for that feat yet. IBd is just 2 years older than me and he was mentioning it but is not going to do it.
    Last edited by ward065; 02-12-2006 at 10:31 AM.

Ward, listen to these guys you don't want to be stuck without an option with HRT IMO. I decided against it personally, also nobody can tell you what timeframe is ok to take off between cycles you will need to have bloodwork done to see where you stand. Time on=time off is the general rule, that means when you finish PCT you start counting, Personally I believe that is not necessary so I have BW done to prove otherwise. Goodluck.

thanks- i plan to get some done in 3 weeks.....doc. already said he will set up a test and i can get it done in a local clinic

i made a new thread that articulated my question more clearly
    Last edited by ward065; 02-12-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Thread Information